What's new

Help P100 Shopee New UserVoucher (min. spend ofP200)

To redeem and activate the P100 Shopee New User Voucher, follow these steps:

1. Open the Shopee app on your mobile device or visit the Shopee website on your computer.

2. Create a new account if you haven't already. You can sign up with your email address or link your account to your Facebook or Google account.

3. Once logged in, go to the "Me" tab located at the bottom right corner of the app or the top right corner of the website.

4. Under the "Me" tab, click on "My Vouchers" or "My Wallet" to view your available vouchers.

5. Scroll down or search for the "P100 Shopee New User Voucher" and click on it.

6. Enter the voucher code TMPERYA3D4XYCMSV in the designated field and tap on "Redeem Now" or "Activate Now."

7. Congratulations! The voucher has been successfully redeemed and activated. You can now start shopping on Shopee and enjoy a P100 discount on your purchase.

Please note that the voucher is valid for new Shopee users only and has a minimum spend requirement of P200. Make sure to use it before the expiration date of February 29, 2024.

Ganun din yung 10% off chuchu at jamba upsize sobrang dami din..lol di naman magamit

Ganon po ba, sayang naman pamigay nalang natin hehe
Di kasi ako tech expert..unlike yung marunong mag root ng device magbypas o yung ginagawa sa device para d madetect..hehe

ot..pede pala ask
nanalo ako ng p500 gcash qr voucher pero d naman pumasok sa voucher wallet ng gcash ko..ilang days ba yun bago magreflect?

Last edited:
Ganun din yung 10% off chuchu at jamba upsize sobrang dami din..lol di naman magamit

Di kasi ako tech expert..unlike yung marunong mag root ng device magbypas o yung ginagawa sa device para d madetect..hehe

ot..pede pala ask
nanalo ako ng p500 gcash qr voucher pero d naman pumasok sa voucher wallet ng gcash ko..ilang days ba yun bago magreflect?
Scan mo ulit un qr code, tap claim 500 automatic po yan sa wallet ninyo 🥰