What's new

VPN OpenVPN Script - TU50

Status
Not open for further replies.
May pinagkaiba po ba yung script kapag sa vpn router ilalagay? tapos sun fixed load plan ang gamit?

I got it to work on my server by installing CentOS 6. Very annoying because it is outdated software. I used You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to install OpenVPN, yum install squid, and made slight changes to my usual squid.conf. I can now connect and I am happy! Just not happy with CentOS 6. GCC is very outdated and I had to search some guides to get it up to date so I can compile other software I want to use. I wish someone will come up with a better solution.

I got it to work on my server by installing CentOS 6. Very annoying because it is outdated software. I used You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to install OpenVPN, yum install squid, and made slight changes to my usual squid.conf. I can now connect and I am happy! Just not happy with CentOS 6. GCC is very outdated and I had to search some guides to get it up to date so I can compile other software I want to use. I wish someone will come up with a better solution.
Error 3128 port

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back