What's new

Online Job or WFH

kapag video editing niche lods malaki sahod niyan around mga 50 to 70k a month.
If ever na sisiw lang yan sa inyo, apply kayo sa OJT marami ako duun nkikita na clients since last last month pa or mga 4 to 5 months na nag hahanap till now ng video editor.
saan po ba master yung applyan sa video editing na alam niyo?

My account na ako sa fiverr paano mag apply sa skills. Like removal background?
I wouldn't recommend applying for a job on Fiverr. The platform is already over crowded so the competition is neck to neck tight, unless if you've already had experience in freelancing that you can convince potential clients to get your service. I've been in the freelancing for over a year, but only doing it part-time. If you have a fast typing skills ( can basically do at least 40wpm and up ) I would recommend you apply for transcription projects online. This is the most in demand WFM job right now, and you can get ρáíd 5$ per hour minimum for newbies. Job is very easy, I'd suggest you to search the internet more about the job. Would be better if you already an Upwork account or OLJ account, just head to search bar and type transcription and apply for a job project. Good thing about this niche is you aren't required to have any other skills as long as you can understand English and be able to type the words given by the voice program fast.

saan po ba master yung applyan sa video editing na alam niyo?
Make an Upwork or OLJ account first before you are able to apply, or you can find clients on Facebook or Telegram groups, only con is there are many scammers if you decide going solo without the help of Freelancing platforms.

If lalake ka na may built in screen recorder sa laptop pm moko need namin lalake kase mas okay lalake sa mga ****** content and need din ng screen recorder para ma record yung mismong pag lalaro if meron ka ng mgayan reply ka dito lalapag ko kung san moko ma cocontact

If lalake ka na may built in screen recorder sa laptop pm moko need namin lalake kase mas okay lalake sa mga ****** content and need din ng screen recorder para ma record yung mismong pag lalaro if meron ka ng mgayan reply ka dito lalapag ko kung san moko ma cocontact
Pano boss pag cp okay lang ba?

Paano to boss ganito ginawa mo?
For social media manager niche your task is mostly responsible for keeping a good image of the social media account your client ask you to manage. It could be their own social media account or accounts, or the client's business social media account. Depends what the client ask you do with the account, you could be tasked to post and do updates on their account, engage with fans or their customers if it's a for business account through answering their questions and replying or giving reactions to the fans posts, and etc.

Pano boss pag cp okay lang ba?
If you don't have PC, you can apply as chat moderator for companies like Texting factory or Remotely4u. They offer WFH job that don't really require you to use a computer. A fast mobile phone will be enough for the job.

I wouldn't recommend applying for a job on Fiverr. The platform is already over crowded so the competition is neck to neck tight, unless if you've already had experience in freelancing that you can convince potential clients to get your service. I've been in the freelancing for over a year, but only doing it part-time. If you have a fast typing skills ( can basically do at least 40wpm and up ) I would recommend you apply for transcription projects online. This is the most in demand WFM job right now, and you can get ρáíd 5$ per hour minimum for newbies. Job is very easy, I'd suggest you to search the internet more about the job. Would be better if you already an Upwork account or OLJ account, just head to search bar and type transcription and apply for a job project. Good thing about this niche is you aren't required to have any other skills as long as you can understand English and be able to type the words given by the voice program fast.

Make an Upwork or OLJ account first before you are able to apply, or you can find clients on Facebook or Telegram groups, only con is there are many scammers if you decide going solo without the help of Freelancing platforms.
E foogle translate ko sana sa tinatamd ako obob ako sa english 😂😅

upwork .com Sir, marami ka pagpipilian dun. ilink mo lang PayPal, credit cards etc mo dun para makasahod ka..

E foogle translate ko sana sa tinatamd ako obob ako sa english 😂😅
Sorry paps, additional tip nalang din sa freelancing kasi you need to be able to communicate in English both verbal and written Kasi you'll be communicating with foreign clients. Super rare lang makakita local clients, and if you ever find one baka below minimum lang isahod sayo. Mostly mga agency or mga freelancers lang din sila na pinapasa work nila sa local employee, dollars kikitain nila ikaw pesos lang kasi sila na magpapasahod sayo. Madami ganyan and first client ko was local, I had no idea about freelancing that time yet since nag alok sya work nag apply naman ako pero below minimum pasahod sakin pero okay na kasi nasa bahay lang naman ar sagot nya internet ko. Once nagka experience na ako, nag try ako apply for work sa mga foreign clients took a while para maka hanap kasi although may experience na ako wala naman ako proof like former clients feedback. First salary ko was 4 USD per hour lang, part-time. Mostly kasi for newbies sa freelancing 5- 10 USD bigayan for newbies, additional salary as you gain more experience. So be sure to improve your English communication skills, kahit hindi fluent as long as you're able to communicate clearly with potential clients. During interview palang on-cam they'll asses you base on how you communicate, apart from your skills as a freelancer. Need kasi nila lagi ka kausap for updates sa tasks mo

panu to.may laptop ako at good internet connection,
Taga record ng game sa online ****** namin 1 video = 1$
Plus pag ikaw nag boses ng sarili mong video additional 1$ plus with intro and outro na kita muka sa video additional 1$ total of 3$

Maka 30 video ka lang x mo 30x3
Is equal to 90$ nasa 5k+ php din if gusto mo pm moko

Sumasahod ako dyan ng 250$ in 2 days lang sipag sipag lang View attachment 2145874

Salamat, nakaka intindi naman ako ng english. Peru yung mga malalim na kasi dugo na ako jan, tama ka maganda talaga mga ganyan full time or partime, nasa bahay lang.labanan talaga marunong magdeliver ng english at kahit papano din nauunawaan ang denedeliver..nag eenglish naman ako minsan wrong grammar pa haha,

Plus pag ikaw nag boses ng sarili mong video additional 1$ plus with intro and outro na kita muka sa video additional 1$ total of 3$

Sumasahod ako dyan ng 250$ in 2 days lang sipag sipag lang View attachment 2145874
avail pa yung work dito paps? complete ako ng requirements. pc gamit ko paps

interested paps. complete po ako ng requirements

Last edited:
Back