What's new

Closed Now network ph / now corporation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys!

Anyone here tried inquiring about NOW Network? Fiber Air and Fiber Underground na daw sila. Okay ba internet nila? Anyone here who is already a subscriber? Any inputs

TV+Internet ang services nila as per website. No Data Cap daw sila.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

I know Converge ICT pero nung nagkaroon ng undersea cable cut ang PLDT damay ang Converge.. parang hinde reliable ang network nila.. I am thinking of NOW Corporation hinde kasi sila nadamay sa cable cut dati. Baka may mga subsrciber dito ng NOW Corporation?

hello guys as per the CEO of NOW Corporation they will be releasing its residential modem this November. It is called NOW Wonder Modem which can get 20 MBPS.
If NOW Corporation is using 5G Fixed Wireless Access model, why they cannot get 1GBPS download speed? so it's not true 5G?

Hope NOW Corporation will enable prepaid service. They will definitely get a lot of customers if they venture to true 5G Mobile prepaid.

Last edited:
hello guys as per the CEO of NOW Corporation they will be releasing its residential modem this November. It is called NOW Wonder Modem which can get 20 MBPS.
If NOW Corporation is using 5G Fixed Wireless Access model, why they cannot get 1GBPS download speed? so it's not true 5G?

Hope NOW Corporation will enable prepaid service. They will definitely get a lot of customers if they venture to true 5G Mobile prepaid.

I think 5g is not yet established.. We're on 4g network pa, maybe this coming 2020.

Available na yata NOW for residential but certain location lang..interesting to, big possibility NOW for third telco player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back