Closed Novel Ebooks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aviatrix

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
Hello mga kaPHC!

Share ko lang po sa inyo yung mga dinownload ko na ePub books. Most of them are in fantasy genre, pero meron din konting adventure, dystopian, and science fiction.

Hindi po ako naglalagay ng mga author names kasi priority ko po yung pagkaka-sunod sunod ng mga books para wala ng hanapan pa kung alin ang next sa series, so yun po ang mapapansin nyo sa name ng mga files after nyo maextract.

Enjoy po and happy reading 😊

GROUP 1
39 Clues
A Court of Thorns and Roses
A Song of Ice and Fire
Blackthorn
Broken Empire
Darkest Drae
Daughter of Smoke and Bone
Defiance
Divergent
Fall of Angels
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

GROUP 2
Fallen
Going Down in Flames
Grisha
Harry Potter
Hex Hall
Hunger Games
Hush Hush
Juliette Chronicles
Kane Chronicles
Kanin Chronicles
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

GROUP 3
Lorien Legacies
Magisterium
Magnus Chase
Penryn and the End of Days
Percy Jackson
Rebelle Belle
Red Queen
Red Rising
Seven Kingdoms
The Dark Tower

GROUP 4
The Malediction
The Maze Runner
The Premonition
The Soul Eaters
The Young Elites
Throne of Glass
Trials of Apollo
Trylle
Twilight
Wicked Lovely

I. Can't. Believe. It.
Did you just put Laini Taylor and Sarah J. Maas in one group??
(I know it's alphabetical, I jst wanna rant.. a bit)

I jst love the author with the pink hair! (let's stop that train of thought there before it branches)

.. and erm, I think I've developed an allergic reaction to SJM after reading a chapter.. so, ts, tanong ko lang: does her prose get better?

by the way, nice collection!

I. Can't. Believe. It.
Did you just put Laini Taylor and Sarah J. Maas in one group??
(I know it's alphabetical, I jst wanna rant.. a bit)

I jst love the author with the pink hair! (let's stop that train of thought there before it branches)

.. and erm, I think I've developed an allergic reaction to SJM after reading a chapter.. so, ts, tanong ko lang: does her prose get better?

by the way, nice collection!

Thank you 😊

I'm not really familiar with Laini. Siya pala author ng Daughter of Smoke and Bones. Yung iba kasing author hindi ko na maalala sa dami na ng nabasa ko. With Sarah J Maas, I think she's okay. Wala naman akong issue sa writing style niya and maganda naman para sakin yung plot nya. Siguro nga depende sa reader yan kung anong preference nya.

Reactions: rxe
Thank you 😊

I'm not really familiar with Laini. Siya pala author ng Daughter of Smoke and Bones. Yung iba kasing author hindi ko na maalala sa dami na ng nabasa ko. With Sarah J Maas, I think she's okay. Wala naman akong issue sa writing style niya and maganda naman para sakin yung plot nya. Siguro nga depende sa reader yan kung anong preference nya.

Well, I think that's expected.. hindi naman talaga sobrang sikat si Laini and she's not as prolific as other writers but she's my favorite.

And I get what you mean sa author names. I jst do my best to remember two sets: the authors I'd read in a heartbeat and the ones I'd avoid like the plague. 😁

About SJM, sa sobrang hilig ko sa SFF, her books get suggested a lot. I still don't know why since I haven't really read one.

and I do have another question:
does Seven Kingdoms mean..
GRR Martin?
or Graceling?

Well, I think that's expected.. hindi naman talaga sobrang sikat si Laini and she's not as prolific as other writers but she's my favorite.

And I get what you mean sa author names. I jst do my best to remember two sets: the authors I'd read in a heartbeat and the ones I'd avoid like the plague. 😁

About SJM, sa sobrang hilig ko sa SFF, her books get suggested a lot. I still don't know why since I haven't really read one.

and I do have another question:
does Seven Kingdoms mean..
GRR Martin?
or Graceling?
I remember the authors of the series I love, pero hindi pa naman ako nakakarating dun sa point na may iniiwasan ako. Kapag hindi ako nahook dun sa first two chapters, I'll just drop the book and move on to look for another nang hindi nagbobother malaman kung sino yung author. Malay natin kung nagimprove sila from their past works?

It's Graceling. I named the files after the series. I'm not aware na meron palang book nun si GRR Martin. Is this a spin-off or a companion book ng A Song of Ice and Fire? My mom should know about this 🙂

I'll just add the author names when I have time para iwas confusion.

I remember the authors of the series I love, pero hindi pa naman ako nakakarating dun sa point na may iniiwasan ako. Kapag hindi ako nahook dun sa first two chapters, I'll just drop the book and move on to look for another nang hindi nagbobother malaman kung sino yung author. Malay natin kung nagimprove sila from their past works?

It's Graceling. I named the files after the series. I'm not aware na meron palang book nun si GRR Martin. Is this a spin-off or a companion book ng A Song of Ice and Fire? My mom should know about this 🙂

I'll just add the author names when I have time para iwas confusion.

hmm.. I can think of one author who did the opposite of improving.. Well, the books that followed weren't really bad, they were just mediocre..

About the GRRM book, it's called A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms. It's an illustrated compilation of the three novellas set a century before the events of A Song of Ice and Fire. There's a chance she might have read the novellas. Before this book, they were separately published in anthologies and were known, collectively, as the Tales of Dunk and Egg or simply the Dunk and Egg novellas.

and don't worry about the authors.. most people here don't mind..

hmm.. I can think of one author who did the opposite of improving.. Well, the books that followed weren't really bad, they were just mediocre..

About the GRRM book, it's called A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms. It's an illustrated compilation of the three novellas set a century before the events of A Song of Ice and Fire. There's a chance she might have read the novellas. Before this book, they were separately published in anthologies and were known, collectively, as the Tales of Dunk and Egg or simply the Dunk and Egg novellas.

and don't worry about the authors.. most people here don't mind..
I guess it really depends on how the novel meets your expectations?

And I doubt my mom had read about that. It's often me downloading the books and she just reads them.

Anyways, it feels good talking to someone with similar interest as mine. Usually mom ko lang nakakadiscuss ko about reading novels, but nilamon na rin sya ng ML these past few days. Well, ako din naman hahaha 😂

Reactions: rxe
I guess it really depends on how the novel meets your expectations?

And I doubt my mom had read about that. It's often me downloading the books and she just reads them.

Anyways, it feels good talking to someone with similar interest as mine. Usually mom ko lang nakakadiscuss ko about reading novels, but nilamon na rin sya ng ML these past few days. Well, ako din naman hahaha 😂

I hope so, but I drop my expectations at the portal before I dive into a different world.
. . and besides, I'm not the only one who feels that way . .

Oh my.. maybe, it's me and my tendency to talk someone's ears off¹ ☆:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:☆
ML? yung game? haha.. nice! how'd you do that?
The only things I managed was making mine watch Stranger Things and some other movies. (Awhile back, I suggested Drew Barrymore's Wildflower 'cause I know she might love it but she hasn't even bothered reading it. And that's the someone who gave me the best excuse to love books.)

by the way, You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.'s an archive of GRRM books² but the companion book The World of Ice and Fire You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. and then there's the latest prequel, Fire & Blood..

¹ apologies for turning your thread into a chat room, I think it's against forum rules.. sorry..
² that's not my collection but all files are safe. Just don't download it if you can find other sources. What makes up most of its bulk is the A Game of Thrones illustrated edition, and the multiple file formats of some books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
Aviatrix

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors