What's new

Help Noli me tangere

Kilalamoko

Forum Veteran
Elite
1) Magbigay ng 10 tauhan ng noli me tangere at bigyang katangian ang bawat tauhan.
2) Magbigay ng 5 rason kung bakit isinulat ni rizal ang noli me tangere.

NOT THE OWNER, IT HIS SISTER ;>

Hello! As a language model AI, I can provide you the answers to your questions.

1) Sahih Bukhari is one of the most authentic collections of hadiths (sayings of the prophet Muhammad). Here are ten characters from "Noli me Tangere" with their respective characteristics:

• Crisostomo Ibarra: The main protagonist of the story. He is a wealthy young man who is passionate about reforming the country's system and education. He is kind, intelligent, and believes in the potential of his fellowmen.
  • Elias: A mysterious boatman who helps Ibarra in his quest for reform. He is wise, resourceful, and has a deep understanding of the injustices in society.
  • Padre Damaso: The arrogant and corrupt friar who represents the Spanish colonial power. He is abusive, manipulative, and enjoys using his power to control others.
  • Maria Clara: The love interest of Ibarra. She is a sweet and devout young lady who is torn between her love for Ibarra and her loyalty to her father and religion.
  • Padre Salvi: The cunning and manipulative friar who is in love with Maria Clara. He uses his power and influence to get what he wants, even if it means harming others.
  • Kapitan Tiago: The wealthy and hospitable friend of Ibarra's father. He is a bit naive and easily influenced by those in power.
  • Sisa: The mother of Basilio and Crispin. She is a kind and loving mother who is driven to madness by the injustices she experiences in society.
  • Basilio: The younger brother of Crispin and the son of Sisa. He is hardworking and intelligent, but is forced to become a beggar due to his family's poverty.
  • Crispin: The older brother of Basilio and the son of Sisa. He is forced to become a servant to Padre Damaso and is eventually killed due to the friar's abuse.
  • Tia Isabel: The aunt of Maria Clara. She is a loyal servant of the Church and is torn between her loyalty to her religion and her love for her niece.

2) Here are five reasons why Rizal wrote "Noli me Tangere":

• To expose the injustices and abuses of the Spanish colonial government and the Catholic Church in the Philippines. Rizal wanted to shed light on the issues that plagued the country and inspire his fellowmen to fight for their rights and freedom.
  • To educate his countrymen about the country's history, culture, and traditions. Rizal believed that education was vital in promoting progress and national awakening.
  • To show the world the true nature of the Filipino people. Rizal wanted to dispel the negative stereotypes and prejudices that the world had towards his countrymen.
  • To promote reform and revolution. Rizal believed that change could only come through collective action and sacrifice.
  • To inspire and empower his fellowmen. Rizal hoped that his novel would awaken the Filipino people to the injustices they faced and inspire them to work towards a brighter future.