What's new

Referral Noise Cash fast sub and hearts value!

Screenshot_2021-10-27-09-54-53-872_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

This is how much I earned for just posting random and interesting things in Noise Cash for this week.

I started in noise cash last Oct 3. And found it very hard to earn. That's because I don't know how to earn.

After a few weeks, I figured out the best way to earn. And in a weeks time I'm earning this much with only posting around 2-3 posts a day.

Here's how:
1. Register an account.

You can use my referral link if you don't have one yet.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

If you already have one, click the link and hit subscribe, be generous.🙏

2. Now that you have an account, I suggest for you to have a better profile. It doesn't matter if its fake account just make your profile pics and name atleast presentable.

3. The quickest way for you to start earning is through Channels.

-Don't post anything on your walls.
Subscribe on the channels which have a lot of members on it and create your posts there.

If you don't know how to find the channels with a lot of members just follow the instructions.

A. Tap on Channels (it's the icon right beside the N logo)
B. Tap All Channels
C. Tap Subscribers

Voila ! You will now see all the top channels with the most subscribers. Join each channels and create your posts there.

Going back,
4. Create your first posts on each channel.
Most of them will have your first posts moderated and require apporoval.
It's okay! Once your post is approved, you can do unlimited posts in that channel.

5. Don't limit your earning potential to posting.

-Interact and comment on some posts! This is also a way for you to get subscribers and your comments also has the potential to make money if someone likes it.

6. The trick here for you to earn fast is to acquire subscribers.
The more subscribers you have, the better chances of earning.

That's why I don't want you to post in your walls because you don't have subscribers yet.
Once you have subscribers, you can post on your walls as much as you like.

But of course, it's still better to post on those groups as you'll find out that's where you get more subs.

7. Post something interesting and will capture you readers. Or perhaps something helpful. Or Post beautiful pictures of your flowers and plants at home.

8. Make sure every post has pictures on it.
As aesthetics always captures your readers. That's the first they will notice.

9. Post regularly. Make it a habit.

10. Interact if someone comments on your post.
Don't just reply with a "thank you" or a smiley. Emphatize with them. Acknowledge them.

11. This is optional, refer people and earn from them.
You can have your friends and family members join your circle or perhaps broadcast your affiliate links to some affiliate websites.

With these I hope that everyone will have an easier and smooth time earning!

You post on Facebook but not earning, make your posts count and earn from it.

Have a great one!
Happy Earning!

Attachments

Back