What's new

Direct Link Nikke Goddess of Victory (PC client released)

Aleatrix

Forum Expert
Solutions
Reaction
Fo-DmAaWIAI3Ika.jpg

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Dear Commanders,

The PC version is launched!
Accounts, servers, and game content are synced between the PC and the mobile version, so you’ll be able to experience the world of NIKKE anytime on any device.
Commanders can download the PC Launcher from the official website and experience the gameplay on PC. For more information regarding the PC version, please see the below FAQ.

1. Quick start to PC experience

When will the PC version be launched?

The PC client is available for download on February 15! The servers for the PC and mobile versions are synced. After the update on February 15th, you will be able to start the experience on the PC version!

Where can I download NIKKE’s PC version?
Visit the official home page or download page on a PC, and click the [Windows] or [Free Download] button to download the Miniloader. Then, choose an installation path with sufficient storage space to install, and you’ll be able to start the NIKKE PC version once the installation completes.
Download link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

What are the computer requirements for NIKKE’s PC version?
If your device does not meet the minimum requirements, then you may not be able to launch the game or are likely to experience issues such as crashes and lagging. To ensure an enjoyable experience, NIKKE’s device requirements are as follows:

[Minimum Requirements]
Operating System: Windows 7 (64-bit)
Processor: Intel Core i3 or equivalent
Memory: 8 GB
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti
DirectX: Version 11
Minimum Storage Space: 10 GB
(Actual requirements are lower than the above, but you may experience lag or other issues at lower configurations)

[Recommended Requirements]
Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit)
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB
Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER / GTX 1650
DirectX: Version 11
Recommended Storage Space: 20 GB

How can I register for an account and log in?
You can register with an email account or through the following 5 third-party accounts: Apple, Google, Facebook, Twitter, or Line. There are a total of 6 login options, but visitor login is not allowed on the PC version.

Are accounts synced between platforms? Can I play NIKKE on other platforms?
Character information is fully synced between platforms, and your characters, progress, resources, and purchases on any platform is shared between all platforms, which also means that you can play with PC, iOS, and Android players on the same server. (However, character information will not be shared between servers.)
If you wish to login to and use an existing account to play on PC, please ensure that you select to login through the same method, account and server.

2. PC features and differences with the mobile version

What differences are there between the PC and the mobile version?

With the PC version, you’ll be able to enjoy an immersive combat experience through a larger screen, allowing you to dive deeper into the world of NIKKE! The keyboard and mouse combination also allows for a more accurate shooting experience. Meanwhile, as game content and data are synced between PC and mobile, you’ll be able to access the world of NIKKE anytime and anywhere using different platforms!

What are the game system languages and voice languages supported by the PC version?
The PC version is the same as the mobile version and the current system language supports English, Japanese, Korean, German, Thai, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese. At the same time, the voice language supports English, Japanese, and Korean. You can select Account > Language Settings in the upper right corner of the game launcher to switch the system language and Settings > Sound to switch the voice language.

What resolution does the PC version support?
You can select the screen resolution through Settings > Graphics in the upper right corner of the game. Currently, it supports window display and full-screen display, and the window resolution ratio supports both landscape and portrait mode but not manual settings. However, we plan to implement this feature in the future, so stay tuned for the latest official updates!

Attachments

wow galing ah, haha nagka PC version na, kaso ewan ko kung kaya ng potato PC ko haha 🤣

baka mas kaya sa phone ko na 8GB/256 😭🤣
actually ang mas nakakagulat is, mas smooth pa ang performance nung game sa potato pc ko kesa sa poco f1 phone ko. i guess they really optimized the pc client even for low end pc.

eto specs ng sobrang luma na pc ko. as far as i can remember, nasa 8-10 years na yata tong pc ko. HDD lang and power supply halos ang napalitan ko dito other parts like the ones below ok pa naman and working.

AMD phenom 2 X6 1100T Black edition
8gb ram
1gb R7 250