What's new

Referral NEXDAX AIRDROP

Dhan-Khun

Honorary Poster
Reaction

How to Participate NexDAX Airdrop​

NexDAX is giving away NTs for those who complete the following assignments:

Users will be rewarded with 50 NT coins if they have registered one account on NexDAX and have passed KYC successfully. Additionally, you will need to join & follow our social channels

Note dito sa KYC: After nyo ma send mga needs para ma verify punta kayo sa telegram nila. direct pm nyo yung @NexDAXTeam sbhin nyo lang i verify acc nyo in english haha! tapos lagay nyo dn email nyo. then chat kayo dun sa gc sa telegram na pa check nyo dm nyo.

If one user introduces a new member using his/her referral ID and that member passed KYC, that user will get 5 NT coins.

my referral link: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

For every hour online in the website, users wil earn 1 NT coin.

One the site, there will be the Counter by second in the corner of the all pages. Every second, 0.00027778 NT will be added. Once user has registered and log in successfully, this Counter will start to run.

The airdrop gets started from 4th Oct, 2021 and ends when the reward pool is completely given away to our dear users.

User will be able to convert NT points into NT token only after the end of the Airdrop.

NexDAX will not pay out the reward to those who intend to create fake or/and duplicated accounts.

PS : Try lang natin wala naman mawawala. hehe estimated atang ma lolock mga NT is 6months(after nun pede na wí†hdráw pero not sure to me nabasa lang kasi ako.basa basa nadin kayo)tho hindi ko alam kelan nag simula kaka try kolang dn. malay natin baka after 6months biglang yaman tayo haha! Goodluck!

Current value ng 1 NT:

(10-11-2021)​

NexDAX (NT)​

₱83.881465.0%

Attachments

Last edited: