What's new

Closed Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Talandutay-

Addict
Reaction
You're my favorite Pain..

To my long time love, i still can't deny the fact that "IMISSYOU". I'm still counting the days missing you, thingking of you.. Yes, it did broke my heart in pieces, in ash but i know that i cannot blame you also for feeling this kind of pain. I know that you also having a hard time. Days passed yet tears still running down my cheeks and i'm sorry for i am not that strong to accept that our fate ended up this way. My mind still full of WHY'S.. Why's that i did'nt bother asking. This would'nt easy for i know that our love was true. I did'nt want to let you go and im sorry i did'nt have the chance to fight for us. Oftentimes, we say goodbye to the person we love without wanting too though that does'nt mean that we've stopped loving them or care for them. Sometimes goodbye is the most painful way of saying "Iloveyou." I just can't imprison the one i love inside this selfish heart. Now, we cannot force love to happen. Those sleepless nights, nights that im crying myself to sleep and hoping no one hears, nights that im alone with blurry eyes from endless tears. The saddest kind of sad is when you have to pretend that you're not sad, it's when you have to smile and say "Im Happy For You."
It's so just hard when im getting those sweet shared photos of you everyday, of how happy you are..My heart burst in tears, why?! Why it was'nt 'bout me anymore? It should've been me.. It used to be me.. Me in your arms, me in your mind, me in your eyes.. IT USED TO BE ME!
I will miss the days that we both bow our head to the ground and pray to GOD.. Singing song of love, laughing like an idiot. Joking and messing around..
Now, im just keeping those hundred memories..memories of love and pain. Memories that i will forever keep in my heart because that memories was build by you and me..
And that memories was a prove that we once shared love that was true.. I love you, I LOVE YOU THAT MUCH! Living that long with you was a fairy tale but unlike any other fairy tale it didnt ended with "AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER"... Now, i was just once your FOREVER but someone will going to be your EVER AFTER..And now, im finally letting this love go. Ive waited months, in closing this chapter, the time has finally come. MAY YOU LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER..

-Talandi-

Status
Not open for further replies.