What's new

Android New update on BPI not working on rooted devices

astrophilehuwan

Leecher
Reaction
I'm not sure if sa akin lang pero di ako makapag login sa BPI ko. It can still detect that my device is rooted kahit ok naman yung pagka-hide ko.
Screenshot_20230817_220220_BPI.jpg

Attachments

Same here. Di ko na rin mapagana BPI app, naka custom rom ako S9. Tingin ko nadedetect nya na natrip na yung knox. Ano kaya pwede solusyon dito?

Prolly hintay nalang cguro sa update ni magisk... detected na ng BPI dahil sa bagong security patches... Hahanap ulit magisk paraan para ma bypass Yan fo sure

Last edited:
(A670) Device Developer Options Detected
My wife's Android phone also had this issue with the new BPI app. Her device only had "Developer options" enabled but no Magisk installed. However, when "Developer options" was disabled (i.e. toggled to "Off"), the BPI app opened and functioned normally as it should.

Another workaround would be using the older version of the BPI app (confirmed working as of this writing) but who knows until when it's going to work. It also may be less secure (since it will no longer be updated/maintained) as users are encouraged to switch & use the new version instead.

(A670) Device Developer Options Detected
My wife's Android phone also had this issue with the new BPI app. Her device only had "Developer options" enabled but no Magisk installed. However, when "Developer options" was disabled (i.e. toggled to "Off"), the BPI app opened and functioned normally as it should.

Another workaround would be using the older version of the BPI app (confirmed working as of this writing) but who knows until when it's going to work. It also may be less secure (since it will no longer be updated/maintained) as users are encouraged to switch & use the new version instead.
Already tried that but still doesn't work. I'll update soon once I was able to use Magisk Delta. They might have a better hide capabilities. Arte kasi ni BPI eh.

Screenshot_20230820_213946_BPI Mobile.jpg
Gigil na talaga ako sa BPI, pag galing sa web, bawal. Hayst, BPI Online na lang talaga.

Attachments

Last edited:
As for me, I've applied Shamiko, hid Magisk, and use Hide My Applist. It's a hit or miss. Sometimes, I am able to fully access the app, other times I get the violation. I got the most success by opening and closing the app repeatedly until there comes a moment where the app doesn't give the violation message.

Looks like you have to irritate the app to death.

I don't think Strong Integrity has much effect on the app itself.

Last edited:
Anyway, just an update, na try ko na magamit yung old BPI and it works (Kailangan ko lang magdownload ng apk and install the apk through KingInstaller). However, magsasara na yata yung old app by September 30th. Sana lang ma update na yung Magisk Delta to the latest stable version ng original Magisk, baka sakaling mapagana ko yung new app.

Any updates dito? May naka bypass na ba? October na e. Tho working pa naman yung old app so far.

Back