What's new

Closed New member

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlidingBerserk

Enthusiast
Reaction
hi to all! i am a new member, interested in technology but feels i might be too old for it. i believe i have the knack for it, also the patience and curiosity to dig deeper into things, a quality those in my age are not recognized for. I stumbled on this site by accident, as i was looking for diy to cool down the overheating battery of my tablet. sa nabasa kong usapan nyo dito, nagustuhan ko un culture dito sa community nyo. isa pa, lagi akong naloloko ng mga technicians twing nagpapagawa ako ng gadgets. madalas, mas lumalaki ang sira ng gadget ko pagkatapos kong ipagawa sa kanila. minsan, simple lang pala ang sira, kun naiintindihan kolang sana. ngaun, gusto kong matutunan un alam nila. sana makatulong din ako sa inyo and i hope my entry is welcome.

welcome-church-o.gif

Attachments

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am also very impressed with the way this site is designed. Well planned. Magaling talaga ang Pinoy. Having gone over the pages you suggested, I can assure you no worries. Puedeng minsan makalimutan ko un details pero naiintindihan ko kun bakit kelangan ng rules at mahirap ang spoonfeeding. For more than 10 years, I headed and ran a college for girls pero nakakapagod, I also got bored so I opted to be just part time college professor teaching management and other professional subjects. Anything you need to know about business, entrepreneurship, management, Human Resources, etc. integrated with technology, let me know, I can help. Again, thank you so much.

Thank you for the warm welcome. I am also very impressed with the way this site is designed. Well planned. Magaling talaga ang Pinoy. Having gone over the pages you suggested, I can assure you no worries. Puedeng minsan makalimutan ko un details pero naiintindihan ko kun bakit kelangan ng rules at mahirap ang spoonfeeding. For more than 10 years, I headed and ran a college for girls pero nakakapagod, I also got bored so I opted to be just part time college professor teaching management and other professional subjects. Anything you need to know about business, entrepreneurship, management, Human Resources, etc. integrated with technology, let me know, I can help. Again, thank you so much.

ive got to get in touch with you sometime

ive got to get in touch with you sometime
Sure, whatever to help.. By the way, I read your post on the newbies' spoonfeeding. You sound so exasperated already. I can relate to that. Hope you don't think it is presumptuous I am already suggesting ideas, maybe aside from the rules, every member must also know what is expected of them here, not just what is in store for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back