What's new

Crypto New investment platform OptionIon, good looking investment platform with FB admin contacts for support!!! Try niyo. (risk takers only)

MrDeezrizzpect

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Update: will include 2 new platforms within this thread. These platforms are released today, so beware. Read until the end to see the added platforms.

Good afternoon mga ka phc
Will now share this platform to you guys, originally I was investing in this platform since April 2 pa, I can’t share it before dahil may guidelines ang PHC not to send any socmed links and that time hindi naman active ang support platform sa TG

Probably my last platform to share (For now) since I’ll be making projects for my client’s businesses and need to focus sa pag ccode.

Anyway, what makes this platform different from the previous once I tried is that they have a dedicated Fb group plus Fb pages to check, even the admins are using their accounts to verify their legitimacy, kumbaga may hahabulin ka pag nadale ka LOL.

The platform has been in business for almost 3 to 4 months now and I must say na okay naman kitaan niya, 20% investments, goods narin. I invested 1k lang dito and 200 per day ang income for only 10 days.

Take note: Hindi siya lock in like hanhwa etc, the process is okay din naman and you can reach out to the admins if sakali may delay sa wí†hdráw attempt.

Am I confident na tatagal ang platform? - Well, I can’t say for sure, mga 7/10 confidence level ko for this one. Goods naman siya lalo na kung marunong ka mag invest na tama.
—-
How to cash-in/deposit? You can click the top left menu of the website and click “add funds” to process your deposit.

How to cashout? Unlike other platforms, they don’t need you to add your bank card account, meaning to say everytime na mag ccashout ka after mo ilagay wí†hdráw amount mo, saka mo lang ilalagay Gcash number mo para doon pumasok. Click Payout, and then enter amount and proceed. That is the time where you’ll input your gcash account.
—-
is there any gcash fee? nope
Minimum deposit? 300
Minimum wí†hdráw? 100
time for wí†hdráw: 24hours
Income type: Daily, income will be reflected through balance and can be wí†hdráw onwards.
—-

You can register here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

As for the group chats or fb group, you can pm me directly here since sharing social media links in phc is prohibited. I’m available anytime naman so yeah. Also, I’m no admin of the fb page nor messenger group chat, I just joined there as well and silent reader lang din ako lol

Invest what you can only afford to lose, please do know that this is meant for risk takers only and investing huge sum of money is not the best practice in these types of platforms. Yes High risk = high reward, but you have to make sure that you have calculated each investments so you can hopefully get your ROI and make a great amount of profit as well.

-

See complan through this image I’ll include below.

Chow! Good luck guys.

—-
2 new investment platforms.

1. Hi-3c
To start off with this investment, I can guess or may guess that this could be a long term investment, why? Mababang daily, low comission and all. But since it is longterm daw (from admins and other investors not mine)

MINIMUM INVEST ₱500
MINIMUM wí†hdráw ₱200
GCASH (10% fee)

VIP(5% FEE)

Anyway, check their website nalang for further info, 24 hour daily income din ata sila, wala pa akong time to further check nag invest nalang ako basta basta.

You can register to hi-3c here:

2nd
Octopus Investment

Eto hindi naman to bago actually, matagal na rin to.
Here although I managed to avoid spreading this link dahil nga nagka maintenance nakaraang araw, I still do have an investment here and its still paying parin naman.

Just check their complan nalang, hindi ako madalas kay Octopus since hanhwa lang talaga ako focused investment na malaki. But its alright naman. Its up to you guys naman as always.

Anyway, you can register through this link:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Yun lang, bye for now guys!! Will focus na sa projects!! Goodluck.

IMG_3144.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
Update: mga doods, may new platform called Nion3, if you saw that platform I suggest to stay away from it. Kung alam niyo yung optionsIon I’m sure you’ll say na kinopya ni Nion3 si OptionsIon.

Ayun lang, mas goods kase OptionsIon kase may source of funds ang owner and nauupdate ka rin through fb gc and groups.

Yun lang!! For those who wants to try or check OptionsIon: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Back