What's new

Closed [new][dirtyunicorn] singapore | japan - octa-penetrating configs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
sir reminder.. bawal po ang follow me then ill give the password..

i hope this is the last
May I add something sir?

This is the rule you're applying to me, right?:)

No "PM me" threads will be allowed. This includes "Post here and I'll PM you", "Post here and like my post and I'll PM you", "Post your Email", or any "Post to PM" threads.

Last edited by a moderator:
May I add something sir?

This is the rule you're applying to me, right?:)

No "PM me" threads will be allowed. This includes "Post here and I'll PM you", "Post here and like my post and I'll PM you", "Post your Email", or any "Post to PM" threads.
yes.. at kung sasabihin mo na wala yung follow me eh kasama na yan.. basta may kapalit ang isang shinishare

example. follow me and ill give you the password etc.. so diba ipipiem mo ang password?.. so pasok po yun

yes.. at kung sasabihin mo na wala yung follow me eh kasama na yan.. basta may kapalit ang isang shinishare

example. follow me and ill give you the password etc.. so diba ipipiem mo ang password?.. so pasok po yun
Yeah, very true sir. I agree with you. I just want to clear something, just a little bit. I'm not arguing or whatsoever you may call it. Just clarifying a tiny bit information. Is that okay with you sir? Anyway here's my statement.

I don't see any promotion on my thread nor on the comments section regarding on your accusation about private messaging of the code. I never asked them to follow me before I will give the code. They're the one who's voluntarily following me. And I'm just being generous thats why I'm privately messaging them, because it is confidential. If you were to Read again my message on the thread, it's clearly NOT a "PM me for the password" message.

I repeat myself sir, just clarifying not arguing.

I never asked them to follow me before I will give the code. They're the one who's voluntarily following me. And I'm just being generous thats why I'm privately messaging them, because it is confidential.

see? nagpost ka ng my password? tama o mali ..

if it is confidential.. bakit mo pinost..?

once you posted something na may encryption.. automatic babagsak yan sa piem right?..

ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORD

siyempre magiging interested sila .. so paano nila makukuha ang code?

tawag diyan PARA PARAAN.. simple lang sir... paano nila makukuha ang code?

it either ippiem ka or ipipiem mo sila..

wala ka ngang post pero yung pinost mo naman eh nagtutulak para ma piem ka..

and do you think mag eeffort silang ifollow ka if nakalantad na lahat ang detail? i dont think so..

bigyan kita example..

may magpopost.. regarding ρáíd vpn.. magtatanong yung nagpost paano paganahin yung paidvpn na yun..

pero ang motive is to advertise the vpn here..

yan ang logic.. look at the whole picture and analyze kung anu ang motibo ng post

and ang ginawa mo naman is nagpost ka ng isang bagay na may password at hindi nakapost yung password... ANU MOTIVE MO? how can they get the password..? siyempre thru PIEM RIGHT? so pasok sa rules.. kasi kung wala kang motibo.. right away nakapost na ang password at wala sanang password

see? nagpost ka ng my password? tama o mali ..

if it is confidential.. bakit mo pinost..?

once you posted something na may encryption.. automatic babagsak yan sa piem right?..

ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORD

siyempre magiging interested sila .. so paano nila makukuha ang code?

tawag diyan PARA PARAAN.. simple lang sir... paano nila makukuha ang code?

it either ippiem ka or ipipiem mo sila..

wala ka ngang post pero yung pinost mo naman eh nagtutulak para ma piem ka..
Very well, thank you for your answer.:)

and do you think mag eeffort silang ifollow ka if nakalantad na lahat ang detail? i dont think so..

bigyan kita example..

may magpopost.. regarding ρáíd vpn.. magtatanong yung nagpost paano paganahin yung paidvpn na yun..

pero ang motive is to advertise the vpn here..

yan ang logic.. look at the whole picture and analyze kung anu ang motibo ng post
I had enough sir, I get your point from the start. Logic nga naman.:)

i need your answer on this.. bakit may password? at papano nila makukuha ang password sa pinost mo without using PIEM SYSTEM?

and sorry.. if PRANKA AKO di ako sanay ng paikot ikot na sagutan

i need your aswer on this.. bakit may password? at papano nila makukuha ang password sa pinost mo without using PIEM SYSTEM?
Bakit may password po?
Simply because I want to give my followers some privacy on their configurations that they're gaining from me. I don't want to overcrowd my configs. If you get my point then you're welcome.
How they can get the code without using private message?
Thats obviously impossible. Why? 1st spoiler can viewed by other estaablished members. 2nd other followers are leechers. So why did you ask the obvious question sir?

Bakit may password po?
Simply because I want to give my followers some privacy on their configurations that they're gaining from me. I don't want to overcrowd my configs. If you get my point then you're welcome.
How they can get the code without using private message?
Thats obviously impossible. Why? 1st spoiler can viewed by other estaablished members. 2nd other followers are leechers. So why did you ask the obvious question sir?
hihihi.. see.. so papasok ang rules regarding piem right?..

basta next time iwasan nalang.. di ko pa naman nireport ito kasi nakakatulong..

kaya ako nagpost just to remind you next time wag ng ganun..

hihihi.. see.. so papasok ang rules regarding piem right?..

basta next time iwasan nalang.. di ko pa naman nireport ito kasi nakakatulong..

kaya ako nagpost just to remind you next time wag ng ganun..
Look sir, I really do like your attitude when it comes to issues regarding on such rules. And I really appreciate you being prank because real person talks prankly. As being a member and you being a support on this community. Could you give me a solution on how to give them the code without using "PM" system? Because I don't want to disobey the community rules and regulation. I'm not angry or whatsoever, in the mere fact. I'm respecting you a lot for doing your job voluntarily. I salute you for that.

Look sir, I really do like your attitude when it comes to issues regarding on such rules. And I really appreciate you being prank because real person talks prankly. As being a member and you being a support on this community. Could you give me a solution on how to give them the code without using "PM" system? Because I don't want to disobey the community rules and regulation. I'm not angry or whatsoever, in the mere fact. I'm respecting you a lot for doing your job voluntarily. I salute you for that.
.ill open this to sir Draft para ma guide kaming staff kung paano mareresolve yang ganyan issue..

pag uusapan namin kung papaano..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back