What's new

Android App NETFLIX APP [LOGIN REMOVED] BEST APP EVER

Screenshot_20230917-034500.jpg
masyadong suspicious permissions palang halatang may palaman na 😂

Attachments

delikado tong modded apps nato. daming suspicious sa coding

update tested kona goods yung movie app kaso daming risk
Hi, yes you may be concerned about Warning ⚠️ message. You will see this error as it was built on an older android+ the apk is not updated version so it will give you error. I can promise you this is not a risk!

View attachment 2756018masyadong suspicious permissions palang halatang may palaman na 😂
My app does not require any permissions unless you want to download movie then the only permissions will be storage...

Loading Error?

Hi, yes you may be concerned about Warning ⚠️ message. You will see this error as it was built on an older android+ the apk is not updated version so it will give you error. I can promise you this is not a risk!

My app does not require any permissions unless you want to download movie then the only permissions will be storage...
It isn't dangerous, due to new google policy updates and Google Play store play protect, any app that is not downloaded from play store will give this error!

Too many devices playing po
Yes, you have to wait about a few hours, after that. It will let you watch. I have over 2000+ members using this....

delikado tong modded apps nato. daming suspicious sa coding

update tested kona goods yung movie app kaso daming risk
Due to Google Play policy update apps can give this error, my apps do not ask for any permissions unless you choose to download a video and the only permissions it asks is for your storage for it to be downloaded.

Ngee. Malware daw to
It's not, it's due to Google policy update

turn off play protect sa playstore
Thank you for helping me prove this is not a risk! I use the same app daily and have run some tests and looked at the code myself within the app, I'm happy for anyone to look at the code....

Last edited:

Users search this thread by keywords

1. Netflix moded
  2. netflix mode
Back