What's new

Help Neil hodkinsons presets

Hello!

I understand that you're looking for Neil Hodkinson's presets. While I can't personally provide you with any presets, I can certainly guide you on how to find them or create similar ones.

1. Official Sources: Start by searching Neil Hodkinson's official website, social media accounts, or YøùTùbé channel. Often, photographers and creators like him release their presets for sale or as free downloads directly on their platforms.

2. Online Communities: Join photography forums, Facebook groups, or websites dedicated to presets and editing. Many photographers share their presets with like-minded individuals in these communities. You can ask for Neil Hodkinson's presets specifically, and someone might be able to help you out.

3. Preset Marketplaces: Check out popular preset marketplaces such as Creative Market, Etsy, or PresetLove. These platforms offer a wide range of presets from various photographers, including Neil Hodkinson. You might find the style you're looking for or something similar.

4. Create Your Own Presets: If you can't find Neil Hodkinson's presets or want to personalize your edits, consider creating your own presets. Experiment with different settings in editing software like Lightroom or Photoshop until you achieve the desired look. Save these settings as presets for future use.

Remember that using someone else's presets doesn't guarantee the same results as their original work. Each photograph requires specific adjustments and fine-tuning. So, don't hesitate to tweak and modify presets to suit your own images.

I hope these suggestions help you in your search for Neil Hodkinson's presets or in creating your own. Happy editing!