What's new

Need tips for job interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHC- CalcYouLoss

Forum Veteran
Reaction
Good evening Phc ;)

Interview ko kasi bukas at 1st time ko pang mag apply ng work. Any tips kung anung magandang isagot or ano kadalasang tanung sa interview?
:sick:

Kadalasang Tanong : Strengths and Weaknesses , Why should they hire you , tell about yourself , what do you know about the company , your greatest achievement.

what are your goals?
why would we hire you?
what can you do for the company?
what would you be after 5 years?

Paps ano mga sagot mo jan paps.:sneaky:
nag apply kasi ako sa job street na related sa mechanical engineer at kahapun nag reply yong company na papuntahin daw ako bukas para sa interview at exam "production engineer" pala yong job. And about automotive yong company nila kaso wala talaga akong experience haha. Anung isasagot ko sa tanung na why should we hire you e wala pa akong experience paps ?

nag apply kasi ako sa job street na related sa mechanical engineer at kahapun nag reply yong company na papuntahin daw ako bukas para sa interview at exam "production engineer" pala yong job. And about automotive yong company nila kaso wala talaga akong experience haha. Anung isasagot ko sa tanung na why should we hire you e wala pa akong experience paps ?
kung nakasulat naman sa description nila fresh grads are welcome to apply, i g mo yan. :)

you are a
-team worker
-can do job without supervision
-competitive
-hard working (kaya 7 years ka sa college...haha)

sabihin mo nalang fast learner ka at can handle work under pressure and willing to learn/trained to hone your skills plus can manage to take responsibility with assigned tasks with less supervision

sabihin mo nalang fast learner ka at can handle work under pressure and willing to learn/trained to hone your skills plus can manage to take responsibility with assigned tasks with less supervision
Ito magandang sagot to paps hehe. Salamat. Pero hindi ako magaling mag english talaga haha.

Ito magandang sagot to paps hehe. Salamat. Pero hindi ako magaling mag english talaga haha.

basta be yourself paps, basta umpisahan mo lang sa I am or I can hehe

I'm willing to be trained
I'm willing to learn and hone my skills
I'm a fast learner
I can handle tasks with less supervision
I can work under pressure

Tas konting bola nadin

You: I believe that this would be the best opportunity and if given the chance to work with your company would be my stepping stone to reach my dream (to be the next Henry Ford-joke lang) for me to learn new ideas that were not taught in schools and find my own place that I may contribute to the success to this company.

Interviewer: oh really is that so?

You: Wanna try? Hire me (joke)

Interviewer: Oh right give me five!

good luck:)

Status
Not open for further replies.