What's new

Help Need help

Select 10 public offering on PSE staring from July 2021 to August 2023 indicating Value, Subject, Company Name and Listing date

As an AI language model, I don't have real-time data access. However, I can provide you with an example of how you can search for recent public offerings on the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) and find the information you need.

To obtain the most accurate and up-to-date information, I recommend visiting the official website of the PSE or using a reliable financial news portal that covers the Philippine market. Here's an example of how you can search for recent public offerings:

1. Visit the official website of the PSE: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..
2. Look for a section related to "IPOs" or "Public Offerings." This section should provide you with information about upcoming and recent IPOs.
3. Check the listing or announcements of the PSE to find the specific IPOs that occurred between July 2021 and August 2023.
4. Obtain the necessary details such as value, subject, company name, and listing date for each IPO.

By following these steps, you should be able to find the desired information accurately and reliably. Remember to verify the details from official sources.

Please note that the specific IPOs and their details may change over time, so it's crucial to refer to the latest information available on the official platforms.