What's new

Closed Need Help - Any Tips? [English]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

I'm a new member here, just found this forum by searching for a solution for my problem.
I found some old threads here, i tried those tips and tricks mentioned but i still can't find a working solution. By the way i'm looking for a way to play league of legends
with a good ping (playable ping).
My story is in past few months i was really playing league of legends with not bad ping 90-110ms server EUW using two android applications called (TLS TUNNEL/ éùt VPN) using a vulnerability on my mobile network provider using CONNECT payload method so i just need to put the bug or vulnerable url on any VPN application supports custom payload and it will work. Now my ISP patched that vulnerability and one of my friends found another vulnerability which uses to connect to another bug url but this time with PROPFIND payload method. This method works only with (HTTP CUSTOM, HTTP INJECTOR, KPN TUNNEL and EPROXY) using ssh servers i have tried to add the same payload to a openvpn config but didn't want to connect also (TLS TUNNEL/éùt VPN/ANONYTUN) didn't support that payload. So please if you guys know any tips to play league of legends using ssh tell me. when i share http injector connection from my mobile phone to my PC and start to play the game directly didn't work for me, the game failed to connect to match so i have tried to share http injector connection from mobile to PC then connect to VPN then start the game. the game works but the ping is too high (unplayable) 180-200+ i have tried many popular VPN softwares and of course trying to use good locations for EUW (UK, GERMANY, NETHERLANDS...) but with no success all gives high and non stable ping.
I know that this is too much words, i just want to try make you guys understand my situation so if you have any ideas or tips please tell me OF COURSE IF YOU WANT.

Best regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.