What's new

Need chegg bot

Seniority in the Organization
LCPU Resources Corporation has the policy of promoting employees from within the organization on a company wide basis. Seniority is based on the length of service and the performance ratings.
Rod Santos was hired as a mechanical engineer trainee on March 20,2015 and got a performance rating of very satisfactory. He was a trainee for six months before his promotion to engineer 1 at Section A of the machine shop section.
Roger Santiago was hired in January 2016 as engineer trainee in Section B of the machine shop and had performance rating of very satisfactory for the last two years. Both Santos and Santiago are mechanical engineering graduates of a prestigious school.
The position of supervising engineer in Section B was left vacant with the promotion of Art Real to Plant Superintendent of both section A and B. Due to the seniority rule, Rod Santos was promoted to the post.While Art would like to recommend Roger Santiago to the post, the HR department policy on seniority rule had to be applied, hence the intention watered down when he talked to the HR manager. Art talked to Rod Santos about his case and Rod Santos understood that Roger Santiago was also interested in the position.
One month later, a major machine broke down and Roger Santiago single-handedly work diligently on the machine and completed it in due time to meet the customer’s demand. During a break time after the successful repair of the machine, Rod Santos, in the presence of the other workers, complemented the efforts and expertise of Roger Santiago. ‘ Roger thanks for the excellent work you have done. You are the best engineer around here and I would like you to know that I appreciate very much your effort. You have the knowledge, skills and experience around here and you are the number one engineer along the line.
With the compliment, Roger Santiago retorted a little sarcastically” I know how all
these things run here as I am one of those who installed that machine. I know more about this whole thing than you do. If only the HR department knew how to recognize people with potential, you would not be here in the first place”
Note: Use the Case Analysis Format( answer each number in Paragraph form)
1. Problem
2.case facts
3. Analysis/Hypothesis
4.Alternative Course of action
5.Recommendation/Conclusion...

Patulong mga idle.. ty