What's new

Closed Ncov: walang test kits sa Pilipinas, according to Duque!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really bad news for all of us... and really infuriating news as we can see how unprepared is the country for this kind of emergency.

Today, on live TV, during the Senate hearing DOH Secretary Duque admitted that the country does not have yet the tests kits to diagnose if people are positive to the Ncov...

It means that they still need to send the sample for testing to Australia, which takes a minimum of 4 days... meanwhile, how many can be contaminated?
The tests are not available daw! Of course, they waited so long before starting to take some measures, now all the countries need these tests... kawawa namam mga Filipinos. Another "legacy" of katay digong :mad:

1580805075752.png

1580805133210.png

Attachments

So, I was saying that your post is really lacking some well founded and intelligent thinking...
Ibig mo bang sabihin readily available na ung test kits way before na discover ung nCov? Syempre nadevelop lang ung test kits specifically for nc0V nitong bago lang. Ang mga dilawan kasi may mga superiority complex na ewan. Atake ng atake di na nag iisip basta englis ang post akala nila tama sila. Ahihihihi!!!!

Ibig mo bang sabihin readily available na ung test kits way before na discover ung nCov? Syempre nadevelop lang ung test kits specifically for nc0V nitong bago lang. Ang mga dilawan kasi may mga superiority complex na ewan. Atake ng atake di na nag iisip basta englis ang post akala nila tama sila. Ahihihihi!!!!
you are burying yourself deeper and deeper, dude!

Anyway, it seems that you all missed the implication of the fact that we don't have tests... well, just hope that you won't catch the virus...

Lol.... Do you even know the meaning of a test kit? Its not like anybody can make one, specially for ncov.

You are the one burying yourself here. Burying into deep yellowt*******ism. Ahihihihi.

Awang awa na ako sa presidente natin alam nyo kung bakit?

-pag **** ka sa presidente ang sisi
-pag mahirap ka sa presidente ang sisi
-pag namatayan ka sa presidente ang sisi
-pag ***** ka sa freenet sa presidente ang sisi
-pag troller ka sa thread sa presidente ang sisi
-pag wala kang trabaho sa presidente ang sisi
-pag inutil ka presidente ang sisi
-pag cancer ka sa ML sa presidente ang sisi
-pag wala kang maipost sisisihin ang presidente

Dapat mag pasalamat ka naman kasi narating mo yang badge mo pero bandang huli sa presidente ang sisi

Bad pilipinos 😂

Exactly , hahaha

Tska business kasi yan, para kayong bago ng bago sa china, parang the flu lang yan, gagawa ng sakit sa huli ilalabas ang gamot mas mahal sa ordinaryo nitong presyo.

Not only I perfectly know these kinds of test kits but I also know how to use them... which, I doubt is your case!

I admit I dont know how to use those virus testing kits, I never seen one. Good for you to have knowledge using those. .....

I admit I dont know how to use those virus testing kits, I never seen one. Good for you to have knowledge using those. Lol..... Do you perhaps used the HIV kit on yourself? Teka meron ba nun? Ahihihihi.
I am a registered nurse... and congrats! you made it to my "ignored" list!
Plus I am going to report you for discrimination of patients with HIV

I am a registered nurse... and congrats! you made it to my "ignored" list!
Plus I am going to report you for discrimination of patients with HIV

In what way I discriminated them? And you don't have to ignore people here that you dont like kasi mas magandang may palitan ng mga kuro kuro ang mga members dito. Mas masaya, habang naghihintay ng mga config. Ahihihihi.

Wala tayung test kits dahil hindi naman tayo kasali sa global team na nag research sa mga strains na ito. We have our own tropical diseases to mend.

Di ko lang gets bakit ng layo nang connect from countries running out of test kits to "allegedly" "baka ninakaw na naman ni DU30" yung pera....

Heto pa twist, nurse daw si TS, pero fear mongering sya.... 1st class troll

akala ko gumawa ung UP ng sariling testing kits?
Right... they are going to make them (y)
katakot nman nito ts.
Wag... but keep safe by protecting yourself
https://phcorner.net/threads/821798/
Wala tayung test kits dahil hindi naman tayo kasali sa global team na nag research sa mga strains na ito. We have our own tropical diseases to mend.

Di ko lang gets bakit ng layo nang connect from countries running out of test kits to "allegedly" "baka ninakaw na naman ni DU30" yung pera....

Heto pa twist, nurse daw si TS, pero fear mongering sya.... 1st class troll
FYI, billions of the budget for health, emergencies and research were cut by duterte... these billions went to his office where they cannot be traced (you can go the government websites to check... I don't have time now)
I am not fear-mongering, I want people to know that duterte's administration not only does not care about Filipinos but even endangers their lives.

Right... they are going to make them (y)

Wag... but keep safe by protecting yourself
https://phcorner.net/threads/821798/

FYI, billions of the budget for health, emergencies and research were cut by duterte... these billions went to his office where they cannot be traced (you can go the government websites to check... I don't have time now)
I am not fear-mongering, I want people to know that duterte's administration not only does not care about Filipinos but even endangers their lives.

So anung connect nang budget cutting sa DOH totally helpless to acquire test kits dahil nagka ubusan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back