What's new

Help NBI Renewal failed to click verify

PHC Toki

Forum Veteran
Elite
Alam kong matagal na tong sakit ng website ni NBI. May solusyon po ba kayo dito mga boss/madam? Natry ko na yung nakita ko sa YøùTùbé na dapat walang space sa dulo ng details pero ayaw pa rin. Hindi pa din ma click yung verify button.

Hi! I understand your frustration with the NBI website's verification process. While I am not an official representative of the NBI, I can offer some suggestions to help you resolve the issue.

First, ensure that you are using a compatible web browser. The NBI website recommends using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for the best experience. Clear your browser cache and cøøkíés before attempting the renewal process again.

If you have already made sure there are no spaces at the end of your details and the verify button still won't click, try the following steps:

1. Double-check all your personal information and make sure it matches the details on your valid ID.
2. Try using a different device or computer, preferably with a stable internet connection.
3. Disable any browser extensions or add-ons that might interfere with the website's functionality.
4. If you are using a VPN or proxy, try accessing the website without it.

If none of these methods work, you may need to contact the NBI directly for assistance. They have a helpline you can call at (02) 8523-8231 or (02) 8523-8232. Alternatively, you can reach out to them through their official social media channels for further guidance.

Remember, these suggestions are not guaranteed to solve the issue, as it may be a technical problem on the NBI website's end. It's best to contact them directly for accurate and up-to-date information. Good luck with your NBI renewal!