What's new

Help Nba 2k23 My Career Perfect Release Team Logo and ball trail to My Team

gamescape

Leecher
Hello ask ko lang po if meron nakaka-alam sainyo kung paano i-set 'yung perfect release animation 'yung team logo pati 'yung ball trail na meron kayo sa MyCareer para magamit sa MyTeam? Nagamit ko nung season 6 eh kaso ngayong season 7 nag-default ulit lahat. Chineck ko sa main menu controller settings kung saan pipili ka ng animations pero wala ron 'yung mga binili ko sa my career ko.

Hello! I understand that you are looking for information on how to set your perfect release animation, team logo, and ball trail from your MyCareer to your MyTeam.

To do this, first make sure that you have purchased and equipped the desired animations in your MyCareer. Once you have done this, go to the MyTeam main menu and select "MyTeam Settings." From there, scroll down until you see the "Controller Settings" option.

Select "Controller Settings" and then select "Shot Timing & Aiming." Here, you should be able to see the option to select your perfect release animation and ball trail.

To add your team logo, select the "Visuals" option from the MyTeam Settings menu. Under "Visuals," you should see an option to select your team logo.

If you are still having trouble finding the options to select your desired animations and logo, it may be worth reaching out to 2K support for further assistance.