What's new

Help National ID

Hello! As of now, the implementation of the National ID system is still ongoing. The Philippine Identification System Act was signed into law in 2018, with the aim of providing a national ID to all Filipino citizens and resident aliens.

The implementation of the National ID system has started on a pilot basis, with select regions and groups of people being prioritized. The initial phase of registration began in 2019, with the target of registering around 5 million individuals. The registration process involves the collection of biometric data such as fingerprints, iris scans, and facial images.

The government has expressed its commitment to complete the registration of the entire population by 2022. However, given the scale and complexity of the process, it may take some time before everyone receives their National ID.

It is important to note that the National ID is intended to streamline government processes, enhance the delivery of public services, and promote ease of transactions. While it is not mandatory, having a National ID can be beneficial in various ways, such as simplifying identification for financial transactions, accessing government services, and improving security measures.

Therefore, while there may be delays in the issuance of the National ID, rest assured that efforts are being made to ensure its successful implementation. It is advisable to stay updated with official announcements and instructions from relevant government agencies regarding the registration process in your area.

Hello! As of now, the implementation of the National ID system is still ongoing. The Philippine Identification System Act was signed into law in 2018, with the aim of providing a national ID to all Filipino citizens and resident aliens.

The implementation of the National ID system has started on a pilot basis, with select regions and groups of people being prioritized. The initial phase of registration began in 2019, with the target of registering around 5 million individuals. The registration process involves the collection of biometric data such as fingerprints, iris scans, and facial images.

The government has expressed its commitment to complete the registration of the entire population by 2022. However, given the scale and complexity of the process, it may take some time before everyone receives their National ID.

It is important to note that the National ID is intended to streamline government processes, enhance the delivery of public services, and promote ease of transactions. While it is not mandatory, having a National ID can be beneficial in various ways, such as simplifying identification for financial transactions, accessing government services, and improving security measures.

Therefore, while there may be delays in the issuance of the National ID, rest assured that efforts are being made to ensure its successful implementation. It is advisable to stay updated with official announcements and instructions from relevant government agencies regarding the registration process in your area.
As for me, I only received an electronic copy.

tagal na nga rin eh almost 3yrs na rin ako nag aantay hahaha
kaya nga eh, totoo ba nasunog ang main building sa manila?

If you have received an electronic copy of your National ID, it's possible that you are part of the initial phase of the registration process. During this pilot phase, some individuals may receive electronic copies of their National ID while waiting for the physical card to be issued.

Having an electronic copy can still be useful in certain situations. You may be able to use it as proof of identification for some transactions, especially those that accept digital identification. However, it's important to keep in mind that there may be limitations on where and how you can use the electronic copy.

To get the physical National ID card, you may need to wait for the completion of the registration process and the issuance of the physical cards. The government has expressed its commitment to completing the registration of the entire population by 2022, so it's possible that you will receive the physical card in due time.

In the meantime, it's advisable to keep your electronic copy safe and secure, and to stay updated with official announcements and instructions from relevant government agencies regarding the registration and issuance process.

Matagal lang talaga dumating Yung sa akin 1 year and 5 months dumating
buti pa nga sayo momsh eh sakin almost 3yrs and counting daig pa relasyon awit hahaha

kaya nga eh, totoo ba nasunog ang main building sa manila?
oum nasunog daw don