What's new

Nasayang na Express :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

moondhie

t z u y u
Solutions
Reaction
I received a lot of emails on different accounts i made on E×préššVPN 😑 and ask about some test or configure on their computers by the CSR/TSR then all of may accounts was suspended and nasama din yung 1 year account ko at 15 months referral success ko 😑. Anyway pasensya na sa mga nawalan diyan kasi may makukulit ding mga curious or sinasadya talaga 😳. Sana di ni lang nagtanong or naging curious 😁. Kung gagawa ako ng express eh for my own use na lang talaga or siguro pili na lang 😑. Libre na naging bato pa 😂, By the way this the sample of morons asking the CSR/TSR 🤣,
👇

E×préššVPN [E×préššVPN Support] Re: Live chat with abduljakul

E×préššVPN Support
kay ako
3 araw ang nakalipas
Mga Detalye
logo-header-7f58bb8e63f9a1a1924ca758fce0c271.png
Ticket #16556611: Live chat with abduljakul
## Please do not write below this line ##​
Your request (#16556611) to E×préššVPN has been updated.
To review the status of the request and add additional comments, follow the link below:
https://E×préššVPN.zendesk.com/hc/requests/16556611
You can also add a comment by replying to this email.

Kenzo, May 11, 2021, 7:57 AM GMT+8:
Request #16556611 "Live chat with abduljakul..." was closed and merged into this request. Last comment in request #16556611:
Chat transcript:
Visitor: Hi
Visitor: can you please re-connect me to Kenzo?
Albert: My name is Albert and I'm here to help.
Visitor: I was told to reboot my computer
Albert: I understand you wish to be reconnected with Kenzo. Let me check if he's available to take the chat.
Albert: In order to assist you with your concern, may I know the email address you've used to sign up with us?
Visitor: because of DNS leak issue test is failing
Visitor: abduljakul
Albert: Thanks! One moment, please.
Albert: Thank you for patiently waiting.
Albert: I'm transferring you to Kenzo now.
Albert: Have a great day!
Kenzo: My name is Kenzo and I'm here to help.
Kenzo: Hello there! How can I help you?
Visitor: Hello there :)
Visitor: you were assisting me earlier
Visitor: and came back after you told me to reboot my laptop
Kenzo: Alright! How did it go?
Kenzo: Is the problem still persists after restarting your device?
Visitor: no avail
Visitor: still persists
Visitor: I think this is a bug with E×préššVPN on latest big sur version 11.3.1
Kenzo: Okay, I see. can we try connecting to another server location and see if the problem still persists?
Visitor: Ok
Visitor: which location?
Kenzo: Are you accessing any particular app or website that is only available in a certain country?
Visitor: ah yes
Visitor: Los Angeles 3
Visitor: but we can check other servers
Visitor: just to see how it works
Kenzo: Okay, I see. May I know the service that you want to access?
Visitor: Still failing
Visitor: I tried Singapore, Hong Kong and Australia
Visitor: My concern is the DNS Leak Test
Kenzo: Okay, I see. This is just to check if the issue is with a specific server location.
Visitor: No
Visitor: I can access for example HBO Max in Los Angeles 3
Kenzo: Kindly try closing the Google website if you're using it.
Visitor: what google website?
Kenzo: If there is an open tab that includes Google, kindly try closing it and test it again.
Visitor: even with incognito mode
Kenzo: Is it still the same?
Visitor: Yes
Visitor: can you please conduct further investigation with this issue?
Visitor: I have a feeling this might be related to macOS Big Sur 11.3.1
Kenzo: Sure! Let me check my resources. Please hold for a moment.
Kenzo: Is the Killswitch and “Use only E×préššVPN DNS Servers” checked on your E×préššVPN app?
Kenzo: How's it going? I just want to check since our chat might get disconnected if left idle for 5 minutes.
Visitor: Yes it's checked.
Visitor: what's killswitch?
Kenzo: It's the Network Lock.
Kenzo: Make sure that the "Stop all internet traffic if the VPN disconnects unexpectedly" is also checked.
Visitor: Yes it's checked
Visitor: both options are checked.
Visitor: among the three tests, only DNS leak is failing
Kenzo: Okay, thank you! Please hold for a moment while I further check my resources regarding this.
Kenzo: I'm sorry if this is taking too long. Please give me another 3-4 minutes. Thank you!
Visitor: Ok
Kenzo: Hello there! Can you send me a screenshot of the DNS settings of your Mac device?
Visitor: ready to upload​

Attachments

Mga nabiyayaan na nga ng free accounts/services abusado pa DAMI pang gustong kalikutin at ALAMIN. pambihira mga human beings na ganyan tss. 🤔

moondhie ... nagmagandang loob na po kayo Ma'am ganito pa ang nangyari. Kahit ano pa mangyari nandito lang po kami para sa inyo. Salamat na din po sa inyong tulong!

Well ganyan talaga, dame kayang message and 15 accounts ang halos pinagbabasa ko 😂. Lahat ng 15 accounts eh suspended at tig 1 year pa naman yan harharhar 😈.

Ang lupet din kaya yung mga nabasa ko mag english na visitor harharhar 😈, probably gustong i-set up siguro sa mga device niya ang express kaya nag troubleshoot siya harharhar 😈. Di ko na mabawi ang mga account at wala naman ako binayad harharhar 😈.

Status
Not open for further replies.