What's new

Na attract ako sa less bian, my tanung ako(seriously)

@stantokki..yung pag iisip mo lesbian tapos mukha karin tibo at asak tibo.

ngayon lang ako nakarinig nyan ah

pero pinag google kita kasi curious din ako, kung ikaw yan then congrats.

@QUOTE..A@I..B] lesbian[/B][/I]@B..I] is a homosexual woman.[/I][/B] The word @B..lesbian[/B] is also used for women in relation to their sexual identity or sexual behavior, regardless of sexual orientation, or as an adjective to characterize or associate nouns with @B..I]female homosexuality or same-*** attraction.[/I][/B]
[/QUOTE]

@QUOTE..B]Male Lesbian[/B]

A man who Absolutely LOVES and Desires Women. But on the contrast does not relate to Men. As a teen he may have been very shy and could have also been view as gay because of his feminine characteristics. He is very interested in his own appearance ie: grooming, hair ,designer cloths ,etc. He does not like to watch the football Game. He would rather be talking or flirting with an attractive female. @B..I]HE is not sure he wants to be a woman, but knows what he would do if he was one ,first his personality and interests would be the same, and second he could lighten up and be himself , third he would be a lesbian. [/I][/B]He has a strong desire to please women, paticuarly the ones he is most emotionally attracted to.
[/QUOTE]

@QUOTE..Male Lesbian

A male lesbian is a physiologically @B..I]heteosexual male who wishes he@d been born a..girl.[/I][/B] He feels alienated by the social standards of gender roles. He may be a crossdresser or consider himself transgendered, but he is probably not transsexual. His ideal would be to be able to be his feminine self in a relationship with a biological female. If he is open about this, he may be ridiculed by both the gay and straight communities.
[/QUOTE]

Karamihan naman sigurong lalake kahit tomboy pa yan bastat kaakit-akit ang dating maattract ka talaga,, syempre babae pa rin yun eh! Ang mahirap dyan nagkagusto ka sa kapwa mo lalake😂🤣

Back