What's new

Closed My tricks ako try nyo..

Status
Not open for further replies.

guirl86

Honorary Poster
:) si lord din my offer sayu...but di mo :)subukan?...unlimited din po yan..try mo ng mas maaga pa..at naka sisiguro akong kaya mo yan..at maging success ka in life..GOD blessed...

If you see any brother or sister commit a sin that does not lead to death, you should pray and God will give them life. I refer to those whose sin does not lead to death. There is a sin that leads to death. I am not saying that you should pray about that.

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds,because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.