What's new

My Top 10 Manhwa

Which Manhua is your MOST Favorite? (Choose Your Top 3)

• 4. Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7. Survival Story of a Sword King in a Fantasy World

• 9. Her Summon

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alcei

Eternal Poster
Reaction

Solo Leveling

1610780852539.png

Author(s): Chu-Gong
Artist(s): Gi So-Ryeong, Jang Sung-Rak
Genre(s): Action, Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Romance, Supernatural
Release: Wednesday

SUMMARY:
10 years ago, after “the Gate” that connected the real world with the monster world opened, some of the ordinary, everyday people received the power to hunt monsters within the Gate. They are known as “Hunters”. However, not all Hunters are powerful. My name is Sung Jin-Woo, an E-rank Hunter. I’m someone who has to risk his life in the lowliest of dungeons, the “World’s Weakest”. Having no skills whatsoever to display, I barely earned the required money by fighting in low-leveled dungeons… at least until I found a hidden dungeon with the hardest difficulty within the D-rank dungeons! In the end, as I was accepting death, I suddenly received a strange power, a quest log that only I could see, a secret to leveling up that only I know about! If I trained in accordance with my quests and hunted monsters, my level would rise. Changing from the weakest Hunter to the strongest S-rank Hunter!

Chapters so far: 135

The Beginning After The End

TBATE.png

Author(s): TurtleMe
Artist(s): Duta Permana
Genre(s): Action, All Ages, Comedy, Fantasy
Type: Manhwa
Release: Friday / Saturday

SUMMARY:
King Grey has unrivaled strength, wealth, and prestige in a world governed by martial ability. However, solitude lingers closely behind those with great power. Beneath the glamorous exterior of a powerful king lurks the shell of man, devoid of purpose and will. Reincarnated into a new world filled with magic and monsters, the king has a second chance to relive his life. Correcting the mistakes of his past will not be his only challenge, however. Underneath the peace and prosperity of the new world is an undercurrent threatening to destroy everything he has worked for, questioning his role and reason for being born again.

Chapters so far: 88

Second Life Ranker
SLOR.jpg

Author(s): Nong Nong
Artist(s): Sa Doyeon
Genre(s): Action, Adventure, Fantasy
Release: Friday / Saturday

SUMMARY:
Yeon-woo had a twin brother who disappeared five years ago. One day, a pocket watch left by his brother returned to his possession. Inside, he found a hidden diary in which was recorded “By the time you hear this, I guess I will be already dead….” Obelisk, the Tower of the Sun God, a world where several universes and dimensions intersect. In this world, his brother had fallen victim to betrayal while climbing up the tower. After learning the truth, Yeon-woo decided to climb the tower along with his brother’s diary. “From now on, I am Jeong-woo Cha.”

Chapters so far: 71

Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

ORV.jpg

Author(s): Sing-Shong
Artist(s): Sleepy-C (REDICE STUDIO)
Genre(s): Action, Adventure, All Ages, Fantasy
Release: Tuesday / Wednesday

SUMMARY:
‘This is a development that I know of.’ The moment he thought that, the world had been destroyed, and a new universe had unfolded. The new life of an ordinary reader begins within the world of the novel, a novel that he alone had finished.

Chapters so far: 39

A Returner's Magic Should be Special

ARMSBS2.jpg
ARMSBS.jpg

Author(s): Jeon sun-wook
Artist(s): Yoo so-nan
Genre(s): Shounen, Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Martial arts, School life, Slice of life, Supernatural
Type: Manhwa / Webtoon
Release: Sunday

SUMMARY:
“Now that I’m back, I won’t allow my loved ones to die again!” The Shadow World - the most catastrophic existence humanity has faced in history. Desir Arman is one of the six remaining survivors of mankind within it. The six attempts to clear the final level of the labyrinth but ultimately fail, and the world comes to an end. However - when Desir thought he would meet his demise, what is revealed before him is the world... thirteen years ago?! Desir is returned to the past, back to the time when he enrolled at the nation’s finest magic academy - Havrion. He is reunited with his precious friends, and is prepared to change the past to save the world and his loved ones...! Three years remaining before the emergence of the Shadow World! Change the past and gather strong comrades to save mankind!

Chapters so far: 130

The God of High school
TGOH.jpg
TGOH.png

Author(s): Park yong-je
Artist(s): Park yong-je
Genre(s): Shounen, Action, Adventure, Comedy, Martial arts, Supernatural
Type: Manhwa / Webtoon
Release: Friday

SUMMARY:
While an island half-disappearing from the face of the earth, a mysterious organization is sending out invitations for a tournament to every skilled fighter in the world. “If you win you can have ANYTHING you want” They’re recruiting only the best to fight the best and claim the title of The God of high school!

Chapters so far: 498

Survival Story of a Sword King in a Fantasy World
SSSKFW.jpg

Author(s): Kwon sun kyu
Artist(s): Kwon sun kyu, studio khit
Genre(s): Shounen, Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy
Release: N/A

SUMMARY:
" You have been selected as the fittest" " With your abilities, the survival rate in Selha Latna is less that [5%]. " "Do you want to commit suicide? Y/N" "X-" Less than a 5% chance of survival. 22 years. Countless battles with the demon dogs. In this hell; I'm surviving alone. Hidden behind level 5, together with the outrageous hidden stats! The extreme survival record of the strongest level 5 swordsman Ryu han bin who was thrown into this other world with just a sword.

Chapters so far: 68

Leviathan
L.png

Author(s): Lee Gyuntak
Artist(s): Noh Miyoung
Genre(s): Action, Fantasy, Suspense, Thriller
Release: Wednesday

SUMMARY:
The world is submerged, and sea monsters rule the earth. Will Bota and his family ever make it to safety, and escape this aquatic hell? …And who in the world is Kana?!

Chapters so far: 138

Her Summon
HS.jpg

Author(s): Park Jinjoon
Artist(s): Park Jinjoon
Genre(s): Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Supernatural
Type: Webtoon
Release: Thursday / Friday

SUMMARY:
Due to a misuse of a word joke on live TV broadcast, girl group otaku, ‘Jin-Kyung’ ended up becoming doxxed and labeled as a “child predator”, and ended up getting Social Anxiety Disorder. 3 years later, because of his past incident from the 3D world, his love for only the 2D world manifested, and ended up becoming a “Shut-In Otaku”! Then one day, as Jin-Kyung was no-lifing as usual, he was summoned to ‘Another World’, and came face-to-face with a bright-eyed, hopeful Summoner… Interesting enough, in the world that Jin-Kyung was summoned to, his Social Anxiety Disorder disappeared, and he was also able to wield immense power, and became the strongest summoned being there ever was!! The story of a former girl group otaku turned powerful 2D otaku, and the story of a weak and feeble Summoner commences now!!!

Charpters so far: 99

The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor
TLMS.png

Author(s): Lee Do-gyeong,Nam Heesung
Artist(s): Grimza,Kim Tae-Hyung
Genre(s): Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Shounen
Release: N/A

SUMMARY:
The man forsaken by the world, the man a slave to money and the man known as the legendary God of War in the highly popular MMORPG Continent of Magic. With the coming of age, he decides to say goodbye, but the feeble attempt to earn a little something for his time and effort ripples into an effect none could ever have imagined. Through a series of coincidences, his legendary avatar is sold for 3 billion 90 million won ($2.7 million), bringing great joy to him, only to plunge him into despair at losing almost all of it to vicious loan sharks. With revelation of money through gaming, he rises from the abyss with new found resolve and steps forward into the new age of games led by the first ever Virtual Reality MMORPG, Royal Road.

This is the legend of Lee Hyun on his path to becoming Emperor with only his family loving heart, his boundless desire for money, his unexpected mind, his diligently forged body and the talent of hard work backing him. This is the legend of the lowest becoming the strongest. This is the legend of WEED.

Chapters so far: 169

Let me known what your thoughts are guys!​

Did you already read all of it?​

Then leave a comment, lets talk about it.​

What do you feel about it?​

Satisfied?​

Hate it?​

Then leave your reaction to let me know.​

"A Penny for your Thoughts"​

Attachments

Your welcome. And yes, your right about manhwa and manhua. What do you think about my list?

Although nabasa ko na almost lahat maliban sa moonlight sculptur and leviathan (pero pareho nang nasa queue list ko HAHA)
The Beginning After The End favorite ko sa top 10 mo ♥️

TS anong android app ba ang most convenient sa pagbabasa ng manga at manhwa? Kung hindi lang sana nagshutdown yung mangarock 😔

Bro I have read recently the Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint it was amazing, I have to wait for more chapters tho haha Can you recommend me a finished manga or manhwa ? I would really appreciate it 😊

Manhua/manhwa list i read & followed
specially sa List nasa itaas :)
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. - ONGOING
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. - ONGOING

Last edited: