What's new

My mother has lung cancer(rant)

bka stage 1 p lng yan lods, kaya pa ng alternative medicine yan... pero xempre ang una ay pananalig sa magagawa ng Dyos..

My mother had lung cancer too. We found out last 2020. She died 2 months after we found out it was stage 4. Because of covid we couldn't find an early appointment for chemoteraphy, everyrime we need to check up you need a swab test which last for a week and it was so frustrating because before you knew it you need to do it again and the schedule gets moved and moved.

She was about to undergo chemo but her heart was too weak. She died. Everyday was a struggle to fight for extending her life and things she could not do anymore. I asked God why did he let this happen to her my mom was very devoted to him. Every night I would pray and ask to heal her with his powerful and merciful hands.

God answered that no, it was time for her. She already finished what God made her to do and it was time for him to meet her. Though I was sad and angry but I realized that it was for a reason and that was for our family to bring healing and reconcile, forgiveness and love. Her death brought our family together in times of disorder.

I guess what I really wanted to say is that you are not alone in this fight. We are here for you and we pray for your mother's healing. Trust in the Lord of what GREATER plans he has for you and your family.

Chinn thank you for all the work you do here..You've been such a blessing to my life even If you will not knoe of it but ty really and I just wanna say I will help you by praying you & your family good health & full restoration of your mom

may magagawa ang Dios na di kayang gawin ng sinoman maam chiinnn... ilapit na lang po natin sa kanya sa pamamagitan ng prayers.. stay strong po.

God is always there and ready to listen to your/our prayers. Just be strong and don't loose hope. Praying for your Mother's quick recovery. even though we don't know each other. Just keep on praying.

hi, yes it's true makakapagtanong ka talaga sa Diyos kung bakit Nanay mo pa.. kung anong kasalanan nyo at parang pinaparusahan ka.. dinaanan ko na yan.. ang maipapayo ko lang is stop whining, and do everything to make your mother feel loved, take care of her.. alagaan mo siya kung paano ka nya inaalagaan nuon.. stop whining, ma.stress lang siya lalo, pag nakikita nya kayo na nag.aalala para sa kanya.. it's always not too late to build happy memories around her.. don't give up.. always be there for her, hirap mawalan ng ina.. kaya habang nanjan pa siya, make her always know na mahal mo siya.. ipakita mo din..

Life is really unfair, my father also had a lung cancer even though he didn't smoke a single ********* in his life. We found out about it when it was too late. I was only in 5th grade that time so I just treat it like he has a fever of something not severe, which I regret the most to this date. So spend time with your mom, tell her how much you love her, help her get better, find ways to cope, I don't really believe in religion but it can help you get the hope you need in this tragic situation you're in right now.

I know im a month late but I really hope you the best.