What's new

My mother has lung cancer(rant)

Chiinnn

Forum Contributor
Reaction
I feel so much pain right now because of what I found out, You know the feeling like you are weak and your tears suddenly dripped when the doctor said that she already has lung cancer, And if you ask if my mom smokes, Yes, she smokes I was just in high school when I noticed that mom was coughing but she just ignored it and every time we asked her why she was coughing she just said that her throat just itched often so she always coughed. After the new year, we ran her to the hospital because she could not breathe so she went to the hospital and after that, the doctor did not report yet because they did not know the reason why she could not breathe, almost every week they come w/ my father for e-examination and find out the real reason why that happened to her. This morning the doctor called and said that they had already identified the reason why that happened to my mom, all my family and I came together because our plan was that after going to the hospital we would eat outside and wander around. And that's when we went to the hospital, the doctor said that she was having lung cancer and that she needed to undergo chemotherapy at an earlier time because my mom's illness was getting worse. We cried incessantly when we found out about my mother's situation and I just asked the god why with so many people why is my mother still there, we have many sinners there, why not just them? The world is really unfair when it comes to us, I just wanted to ask you a little request that you might include in your prayers that my mother would be healed, By now I know that she needs us more so we should be stronger around her

Stay strong lang po maam,have faith in god. God has plan. I'll pray for your mother too.

stay strong TS, that's it...life is unfair...
but if you believe in Him, there is a reason that we could not fathom..

kay mo yan! support lang kami.... I'm trying my best din para patigilin na papa ko sa ******* kase ayoko mauwi rin sa ganyan

[XX='Chiinnn, c: 723586, m: 1294036'][/XX] stay strong master ko sama din namin sya sa prayer for fast recovery

Basta laban lang master

Last edited by a moderator:
Every time makakabasa or makakita ako ng ganito kinakabahan talaga ako, May lahi kase kami na may cancer din.
-stay strong lods

laban lang madam Chiinnn nagka lung cancer din si lola grabe din sya manigarilyo (mascadas brand) last year lang sya tumigil after nya ma diagnose stage 4 na sya ng mapatignan as of now nkarecover na salamat sa itaas. laban lang po healthy food lang sabi ng doc

Hindi man po tayo magka kilala, isasama ko po siya sa prayers ko. I hope na malampasan niyo po ang hamon na ito na dumating sa inyong buhay. Laban lang po.

This is one of the ironic in life but one is certain that do not give up and you have to hold your hands tight and pray for her. Yeah life is unfair but one thing is for sure in the end of the rain there is a rainbow. I will pray for the fast recovery of your mother and i hope these sad moments, will give a light upon you and your family. Be strong Master Chiinnn and i'm also with you 🙏.

Pakatatag ate.. God bless po sa iyo and sa mother mo, nawa'y maging successful ang chemo nya and hindi makaexperience ng sobrang pain.. Praying for her health and success po ♥️