Crypto My 2021 Dogecoin Faucet List

Watashiwabakadesu

Forum Veteran
Elite
Solutions
Reaction
Since Dogecoin has been a hype lately with it's price jumping up
I decided to focus my faucet farming on it
Here are some faucet list that directly pay you to your Faucetpay wallet Address

If you have no Faucetpay wallet yet you can registereYou do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

2021 Dogecoin faucet List (Updating...)

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (Check@4/18/21) - Claim up to 50000 satoshi no cooldown (Instant Payment via faucetpay)

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (Check@4/18/21) - Claim up to 0.40 Dogecoin every 5 mins (Instant Payment via faucetpay)

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (Check@4/18/21) - Claim 0.0040 DOGE every 10 minutes (Instant Payment via faucetpay)

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (Check@4/18/21) - Claim 0.0053 DOGE every minute (Instant Payment via faucetpay)

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.) (Check@4/18/21) - Claim 0.0040 DOGE every 5 minutes (Instant Payment via faucetpay)

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (Check@4/18/21) - Claim 500000 satoshi (DOGE) every 5 minutes (Instant Payment via faucetpay)

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. (Check@4/18/21) - Claim 500000 satoshi (DOGE) every 5 minutes (Instant Payment via faucetpay)

Note: Some Faucets won't pay you and even let you do task for free
At least for this one I'm making it is still is paying...
I will post update from time to time to show that it is still instant paying through faucet pay..

Don't be greedy just focus on one or two crypto when doing Faucet..
Warning: Faucets can run out of funds anytime..

Due to Faucetpay being Compromise a few months ago all Faucetpay address must be replace and regenerated

Proof that it still working as of 4/18/21

proof_2_3-6-21.png

Attachments

Last edited:
part time lang po to at depende sa effort mo
in theory pwede ka kumita up to 1 dollar per hour or more
And by referense then to walang solo effort
Need mo talaga referal kung gusto mo meron ka future sa ganito
Bago pa lang ako mga 3 months pa lang since I start at 2 month nung seneryoso ko to

Back