What's new

Mxq android box

Am-Am

Eternal Poster
Established
Reaction
tanong ko lang mga lods...saan makakabili ng original na mxq android box?

Don't buy it. The quality is bad. Fake specs. All the "originals" are old and not made anymore. There are better boxes for the same price. MXQ is a scam.

thanks for that info sir..btw..what recommended android box can i buy ?same price in mxq?..sorry for my bad english 😅

thanks for that info sir..btw..what recommended android box can i buy ?same price in mxq?..sorry for my bad english 😅
It's okay no worries. If you like DIY and are good at computers X96 Mini is a great box. You can put the OS from the Xiaomi Mi TV on it. If you don't understand how to do things like that the H96 Max is okay for the price. The specs are real and it has real Android 10, not Android 7 häçked to say it's 10 like MXQ.

MIBOX talaga ang the best android tv box na mabibili mo ngayon. pero di kasing price ng MXQ.

Check mo rin itong X96 air tv box. 1500 lang 5 star reviews saYou do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

1615859937364.png

1615860002761.png

Attachments

okay sir ,i will try to look that in online shop ...thanks again sir hi2u 🙂

okay sir ,i will try to look that in online shop ...thanks again sir hi2u 🙂

MIBOX talaga ang the best android tv box na mabibili mo ngayon. pero di kasing price ng MXQ.

Check mo rin itong X96 air tv box. 1500 lang 5 star reviews saYou do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
If you like to be cheap you can get the X96 Air 2gb ram/16gb storage with fake specs from Shopee for 1200 then flash original firmware so it has real specs again :ROFLMAO:

pwede rin...para lahat xiaomi brands na dito sa bahay ,puro kami kasi naka xiaomi phones dito sa bahay haha

eto kaya mga lods...legit kaya eto at hindi fake ang specs.?....mas ok kasi ang price kesa sa mibox ,medyo may kamahalan 😁

Attachments

It's a legit box, I have one next to me right now. The 5ghz wifi really works, the bluetooth works, and it's really Android 10. There are even system updates you can install using a SD card. The CPU is a little bit weak but the manufacturers are not liars and actually support their product.

thanks for that info sir...i think ,i will buy it 🙂
If you want to upgrade it once you got it you can find the firmware here: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You can see the color of your PCB by looking through the holes on the bottom of the box. You can write the img file to a SD card using this tool: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. It's very easy, you just power on the box with the SD card in and the update starts

[XX='xedward28x, c: 936955, m: 1050448'][/XX] You need a computer and a SD card to write to. You should be fine without the upgrade though. Your box will probably ship with Android 10 already on it.