What's new

Direct Link MOTHER RUSSIA BLEEDS

raikalasahan

Forum Veteran
Reaction
Mother Russia Bleeds Free Download Repacklab Mother Russia Bleeds is an ultra-violent co-op brawler overflowing with an unmistakable style and unforgettably brutal action for up to four players at once. Set in an alternate U.S.S.R, the story centers on a desperate crew of imprisoned street fighters that must overcome an oppressive criminal authority and forced drug addictions through any means necessary. Battle solo or alongside friends in an exceptional story mode campaign or harden your resolve in the savage Survival Mode. Merciless Struggle: Pull yourself up from the cold, hard ground to punch, claw, and stab your way through the hardened ghettos, violent prisons, grim laboratories, and decadent clubs. Powerful Narcotics: Embrace your crippling addiction with a quick injection to crush skulls, snap necks.
Mother Russia Bleeds Free Download Repacklab

and tear flesh from bone in a drug-fueled maniacal rage. Find your next fix flowing through the veins of your fallen foes and jam your needle into their convulsing bodies to fill your beloved syringe. Local Co-Op: ***** your knuckles and select a combatant to go it alone or rumble alongside friends in an ultraviolent co-op ruckus with up to four players. This is a true old school beat’em up, that doubles down on over the top gore and violence. Where as most of the classics in the genera sanitize the violence into cartoonish shaddow fighting without graphic consequences…. this game is just a blood bath. If you are shopping for pure mayham with straight forward old timmy machanics this one will deliver exactly what it says it will. Just dont expect anything revolutionary past the theatrics.

4 PROTAGONISTS TO CHOOSE FROM​

they differ from speed to power and share the same attacks. 1.5 hours into the game and I do not think they have a special skill. This is not an arcade game, when you die no enemies are hurt, you restart from the last checkpoint. To hit enemy, except bare fist or leg you also pick up weapons, almost all are drops from the enemy. 3 doses are given for each level, they are green and look toxic. Your protagonist keeps vomiting every now and then, I am aware that later you can unlock other doses with crazier color. One does to restore some health, or use it to enter a short crazy period which gives you extra power and speed, though you still take damage. What I like is the atmosphere and gore. The background is usually filled with crazy people.

A good Beat ’em up game, fast pace with easy control. Game involves common political and war and creepy bio experiments, the graphic feels peculiar but in a good way. one level involves some crazy pigs they attack everyone stands close, and they are brutal. Another level requires you to use a baseball bat to hit the boss, making him get eaten by a meat grinder. This game includes many blood, unexcepted violent and is hardcore. A bullet is a one hit kill to most enemies, and you blow their heads off. if you take a bullet 1/3 of the health slot is empty, and this is on easy difficulty, which I prefer because I aim to experience the story. When you beat up a guy, though no health bar available but you can tell from the increasing blood on their face.

GAMEPLAY​

It’s smooth, it’s fluid, it feels right… but it’s a bit too basic for my liking. I was expecting at least Streets of Rage 2 complexity with the battle system, like secret moves and unique character attacks but there’s none of that here. It’s basically, punch, kick, jump, grab, dash… that’s about it. There are no hidden movies like Streets of Rage 2, such as tapping forward twice then attacking or even a special attack button which is rather disappointing; Instead it’s replaced with the Nekro drug system. By using Nekro you can heal about 1/4 of your health bar or you can go in to a berserker rage that lasts about 10 seconds. During this mode your characters speed and damage are bolstered and you can perform a fatality by just grabbing the enemy, this automatically occurs and seems to be fairly random.

You can also just punch enemies to death and hope you randomly punch their head off… This feature only occured for me three times the entire time I played and I was rather disappointed considering I killed over 200 enemies in berserk mode… better to just go for grabs if you want to instantly kill trash mobs. There is a severe lack of throwing animations as well, the developers just seemed to have gotten lazy with it. Even in Double Dragon II: The Revenge there were three different attack moves based on which direction you were pressing after grabbing the enemy that resulted in a different finishing attack but in MRB it’s basically, 3 different throw directions and punching them / head butting them in the face as you grab them.

IT’S A PRETTY DEEP STORY CONSIDERING THIS IS A SIMPLE BEAT ’EM UP GAME.​

There is some fairly rich dialog during and between the stages that set up a lot of the story and tap in to your emotions so you care more about the journey / characters lives. The bosses usually all have some kind of “Bad guy monolog” so that it fires you up to just want to kill them before the fight begins which I thought was a really nice touch. Not going to lie, they actually went all out with this. Usually in beat ’em up games you have the setup and the ending and nothing in between but they did a good job showing how much they care that the game doesn’t become a boring punch fest… which is good because it helps offset the lack of variety in the fighting system… which brings me to my next subject: Pressing a direction while attacking doesn’t change the animation or the attacks.

playing co-op was so much fun. You can do many awesome combinations that will amaze you and make you laugh at the same time. You can heal each other or share the berserk modes or exchange guns etc. After finishing the campaing, you can also try the arena modes, which are unlocked after each stage from the campaign. There, you will encounter unlimited waves of enemies and you need to survive as long as possible. From there you can unlock different power-ups. The whole fighting experience was so great. Strong punches or kicks, massive beatings, many objects to pick up and throw or break them on the opponents, guns with instant kills, screen shäçking after strong hits and gore. So much gore. Smashing brains, chainsawing limbs, headshots, burning enemies. You name it.

PS: Copy link, wag i-click

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.