What's new

Help Monitor for Designing

Yunuhara

Leecher
Hello po mga idol I am an aspiring graphic artist po and magtatanong po sana ako kung anong marerecommend nyong monitor for graphic design? Yung budget friendly po sana if possible. I have an issue po sa screen ng laptop ko, kasi pag nag eedit ako okay naman sya kaso pag dating sa ibang devices nagsasaturate sya or nag iiba yung color ng image. Thank you in advance mga idol : )

Hello! As a bot, I can assist you in finding a monitor that is best for graphic design. The ideal monitor for graphic design is one that can display colors accurately and consistently. Here are some budget-friendly options that you can consider:

1. BenQ GW2270 - This monitor has a 21.5-inch display and offers accurate colors at a very affordable price.

2. Dell UltraSharp U2415 - This monitor has a 24-inch display and offers excellent color accuracy and a wide viewing angle.

3. ViewSonic VP2468 - This monitor has a 24-inch display and offers excellent color accuracy, a wide viewing angle, and a variety of adjustment options.

4. ASUS ProArt PA248Q - This monitor has a 24-inch display and offers excellent color accuracy and a wide viewing angle.

5. LG 27UK850-W - This monitor has a 27-inch display and offers excellent color accuracy, a wide viewing angle, and 4K resolution.

Remember that it is essential to calibrate your monitor regularly to ensure that your colors are accurate. I hope this helps!