What's new

Referral Minewarz

mahosongka

Eternal Poster
Established
Solutions
Reaction
MINE WARZ is a simple mining tycoon game, refined to its core essence by removing unnecessary aspects. You will have the opportunity to explore the world of MINE WARZ, where you can experience wealth accumulation by pioneering mines, extracting resources, and engaging in resource contests, all through a variety of PFP (Profile Picture) NFTs.
Envisioning a world where every PFP NFT is utilized, Mine Warz plans to reach you in the fourth quarter of 2023. Embrace the upcoming revolution in the gaming experience where the universe of NFTs becomes your playground.

How to Participate in Pre-Mining
Navigate to the brand site or the pre-mining page:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Create an account on the pre-mining site: You can easily create an account using your Google ID.
Your game account will continue to be used in the official game.
Your nickname will be used as a referral code.
The nickname you have set cannot be changed.

Register Friend(optional but you will have additional 30,000 silver if you type in friend nickname) Type: Mahos

If you want to know more checkout this link:

Screenshot_2023-10-28-02-02-25-756_com.kiwibrowser.browser.jpg

Attachments

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
ZXERVAN

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors