What's new

Closed Mental Breakdown

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the reason kung bakit ka nag bbreak down? Try deep breathing and any kind of relaxations like guided imagery meditation or mindfulness meditation maraming ganyan sa YøùTùbé.

Read the bible. Give all your worries to God.

Breakdown is when Satan destroys your mind and inner peace.

Tapos always be positive in life. Because thru the Help of God makakabalik ka niyan sa dati
Banal si paps

giphy.gif

pero mahirap pang peer pressure :(

Attachments

The secret in fighting depression is to be content in whatever situation we are into.

(Philippians 4:11-13) “Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.”

The secret is, if we are content because of our trust in what God can do for us in hard situations in life, we will merit His mercy and His loving-kindness.

Effective yang mga sinnugest ko based kasi yan sa cognitive behavioral therapy. Kung mahilig ka naman mag basa try mo yung mga libro ni jon kabat-zinn para alam mo kung paano I handle yung stresses and anxiety.

I know a person din who's always angry all the time. Ganon ka rin po ba? What triggers it po kaya?
Ung kilala ko po kase, simpleng bagay lang ang triggers nya. Minsan pati pagkain lang na hindi nya gusto nagtitrigger na. I think it's abnormal na nga eh.
um...sometimes rin galit ako pagstressed na talaga ako...parang everything is making me mad parang ganun...

Status
Not open for further replies.