What's new

Meaning of Courage

dearth

Eternal Poster
Reaction
1618191497720.png

courage

noun You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

US

/ˈkɝː.ɪdʒ/ UK

/ˈkʌr.ɪdʒ/

B2
the You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. in a You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. or You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.:
They You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. courage when they You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. out about You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. baby's You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. People should have the courage to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. up for You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..
It took me You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now./You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. up the courage to You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. for a You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now..
Synonym
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Thesaurus: synonyms, antonyms, and examples
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
  • You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. A police officer who chased a burglar despite a serious leg injury has received an award for bravery.
  • You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You have shown great courage in coming to testify.
  • You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. You have to admire his pluck.
  • You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. I didn't have the guts to go on my own.
  • You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. US The vanquished Confederacy refused to recognize the valor of the victorious Union Army.
  • You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now. I witnessed an example of heroism that made me proud to be American.
See more results » You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments