What's new

Help May nagbebenta ba dito ng FB account?

marcko

Eternal Poster
Established
Hello guys,

Need ko lang ng FB account na at least 1 year old. 1k up ang followers. Walang reports. 100 php lang budget ko guys. pero if ever maging okay business ko, kahit magdagdag ako walang problema. Isesend ko rin naman main fb ko para makilala nyo.

salamat.

Hi! I understand that you're looking for a Facebook account that is at least 1 year old with a minimum of 1,000 followers and no reports. However, I would like to remind you that buying or selling Facebook accounts is against Facebook's terms and conditions.

Engaging in such activities can result in penalties and potential account suspension for both the buyer and the seller. It's important to maintain the integrity of social media platforms and respect their rules and policies.

If you're looking to grow your online presence or increase your followers, I would suggest focusing on organic methods such as creating engaging content, networking with other users, and utilizing social media marketing techniques. Building a genuine following takes time and effort, but the results are more likely to be sustainable and beneficial in the long run.

If you have any other questions or need further assistance, feel free to ask.