What's new

Closed Mary higgins clark novels (1975 to 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaiashakes

Forum Veteran
Reaction
15faNWS.png

Mary Theresa Eleanor Higgins Clark Conheeney
(née Higgins; born December 24, 1929), known professionally as Mary Higgins Clark, is an American author of suspense novels. Each of her 42 books has been a bestseller in the United States and various European countries, and all of her novels remained in print as of 2007, with her debut suspense novel, Where Are The Children, in its seventy-fifth printing. She is a minority owner of the New Jersey Nets.

Higgins Clark began writing at an early age. After several years working as a secretary and copy editor, Higgins Clark spent a year as a stewardess for Pan-American Airlines before leaving her job to marry and start a family. She supplemented the family's income by writing short stories. After her husband died in 1964, Higgins Clark worked for many years writing four-minute radio scripts, until her agent convinced her to try writing novels. Her debut novel, a fictionalized account of the life of George Washington, did not sell well, and she decided to leverage her love of mystery/suspense novels. Her suspense novels became very popular, and as of 2007 her books had sold more than 80 million copies in the United States alone.

1975 - Where Are The Children?
1980 - The Cradle Will Fall
1989 - While The Pretty One Sleeps
1991 - Loves Music, Loves To Dance
1992 - All Around The Town
1993 - I'll be Seeing You
1994 - Remember Me
1995 - Let Me Call You Sweetheart
1995 - Pretend You Don't See Her
1995 - Silent Night
1996 - Moonlight Becomes You
1998 - You Belong To Me
1999 - We'll Meet Again
2000 - Before I Say Goodbye
2001 - On The Street Where You Live
2002 - Daddy's Little Girl
2003 - The Second Time Around
2004 - Nighttime Is My Time
2005 - No Place Like Home
2006 - He Sees You When You're Sleeping
2008 - Where Are You Now?
2015 - The Melody Lingers On

Download:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

:) Want Books? Appreciate requests! Just send me a DM or mention me here! :)

:) For AUDIOBOOK REQUESTS: :)

Audiobooks will be delivered at least 72 hours later.
Feel free to send your requests via DM or mention me!

LOVE IT? HIT LIKE!
PY9TdDK.png
PY9TdDK.png
PY9TdDK.png

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
request po ako audio ng lahat neto kay MHC paps ah.. salamat nag marami. nag hahaeart mata ko nakita ko to.

Welcome, boss! I-add ko po sa queue pag ready na ko ulit mag upload ng audiobooks :) Naubusan kasi ako ng disk space

Last edited by a moderator:
hi paps gaiashakes ask ko lang po if my available na po na audiobooks ni MHC? pakikihingi po sana ng link. malapit n din po kasi ako matapos sa ive got my eyes on you

more powers po sa inyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

About this Thread

Replies
    Views
    Participants
Last reply from:
Ulaap

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online