What's new

Closed Marcos vs Aquino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthritis

Honorary Poster
Reaction
Hello mga katropa, open forum tayo regarding sa Marcos/Aquino Regime. respect everyone's opinion
#OneLoveGFV

Source: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Attachments

Last edited:
View attachment 577643

Source: You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
to your opinion paps all i gonna say is research how manny budget marcus used in his term and how manny budget aquino used in his term

then try to research what they have done and build in each of their terms

thats all paps thi is just my opinion im not on any side but if you asked me who would i choose it would be marcus ive researched a lot lately to the passed president of the ph

to your opinion paps all i gonna say is research how manny budget marcus used in his term and how manny budget aquino used in his term

then try to research what they have done and build in each of their terms

thats all paps thi is just my opinion im not on any side but if you asked me who would i choose it would be marcus ive researched a lot lately to the passed president of the ph
That's not an opinion! You ask me to research lang... what I did already and I'm old enough to know better what did marcos (with an O, you even don't know how to spell the name of the dictator despite your "research"!)... All the family is a bunch of thieves and traitors #neveragain

Hello mga katropa, open forum tayo regarding sa Marcos/Aquino Regime. respect everyone's opinion
#OneLoveGFV
Ang katulad ni marcos dapat nating presidente. Di katulad ng mga Aquino. Sila ang pinag ugatan ng mga NPA

Status
Not open for further replies.