What's new

Closed Makai Wars v01.14.00 Mod Apk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessie Minx

Eternal Poster
Reaction
makai-wars.png

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.Risemara unnecessary and can start simple and easy handy simulation RPG
Held in tutorial Gacha to re-draw any number of times comes out until it hits a favorite character in the tutorial! !
If further now ★ 3 Freya’s get!
■ Makai Wars The
2004, a character called “Asagi” as the “hero of his next” from ICHI Software was announced.
“Asagi” was supposed to fly to the world as a hero without incident. However, Asagi even after many years not be made the works of the hero, was the time has flow obsession of 13 years ……
And 2018 … finally Asagi delivery is the hero of the game “Makai Wars”!
Worldwide cumulative sales number more than 300 million units, “Disgaea” series and more than 600-million downloads total Sumahogemu “loose Dorashiru” is transcendence combined! ! Here in the united work of all time “Makai Wars” is born! !
■ Story
High school girl in the acclaimed enjoy the mundane day-to-day I can, morning mist Asagi
Peace and enjoy to have the One day, when I woke up in a strange dream … what there was “Makai”!
To suddenly appeared mysterious goddess “Freya”, “Fight!” Or “You O God,” said Toka, another very caught up in various things!
I do not know somehow well, not a will taro-or-Kuya’ to the -! ! This is my story! ! !
makai-wars_1.png
makai-wars_2.png
makai-wars_3.png
makai-wars_4.png
makai-wars_5.png
makai-wars_6.png
Mod v1:
1.) Weak Enemy Atk
2.) Weak Enemy Def
3.) Always Player Turn
Mod v2:
1.) Modv1 + OneHitKill
Mod v3:
1.) AutoWin
(NOTE: Remember to still stay Low, Don’t forget to upgrades/Level Up your Character First before going futher.)
Install Steps:
1.) Uninstall/Replace googleplay version
2.) Install the mod
3.) Enjo
DOWNLOAD v1:
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD v2:
DOWNLOAD v3:

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back