What's new

M3U link to download. No expiry. Active since Dec. 2021. Have fun. Send SS if it works on you.

thank you lods working

Screenshot_20230121_214214.jpg

Attachments

Hi sir, what software are you using for the hls. Thank you in advance!
sorry bro i can't reveal this app...someone gave this to me, hope you understand 🤙

Lods anong player yung gamit po? Thanks
kung sa mobile gamit ka lang ng televizo, OTTnav or IPTV pro at meron pang iba depende kung ios ka or android usually merong app nyan para sa dalawa and kalimitan yan lang naman tatlong yan ang ginagamit ko bro...kung sa PC naman gamit ka lang ng Stalker Player Pro, VLC, Windows IPTV Player, POT Player or SFVIP Player...depende na sayo yan bro...

Last edited:
Hopefully tumagal to mga lodi kasi very stable sya as of the moment, and has no lags or buffs...bcoz as we all know IPTV's are not perfect, unless you have a panel or buy credits from the site provider or in short if you are a reseller of a certain IPTV company then that line will be stable...pero for me delicades yon hehehe... i prefer cr4cking and making configs or l33ching term using a checker than selling...and as a matter of fact, you can have them for free...so let's cross our fingers for this line mga lodi na sana tumagal and if one day it starts loading only, it only means 4 things...1. expired sub and it does not renew anymore 2. disabled line 3. updating and will be back soon 4. change domain name...So let's see then but for now have fun and enjoy with this line while it's still active... god bless y'all
ss1.png

Attachments

Users search this thread by keywords

1. Iptv no buff
Back