What's new

Tutorial LYKA BUG! NO Added Gems while Maxrate

Moritz

Forum Guru
Reaction
Dalawa lang reason kung bakit walang dagdag sa main nyo ang pag MR.

1. IP/MAC Address Detected: To Change your IP Address just use VPN and make sure before you connect to VPN this will be Fast and Reliable.

You can use what i used VPN (Pass:123)
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
2. LYKA Maintenance: This is always happen 7days before end of the month and first week of the month because theyre doing update in the database. This will nothing to do is to wait to end maintenance.

OTHER ISSUES IN LYKA:

User Deactivated Problem
: Means your account is banned but you can retrieve this by entering forgot password and enter the mobile phone connected to the lyka account deactivated or you can create new account with the same phone number connected to the banned acc.

Something Went Wrong while creating account problem: This means you need to change your ip address by using VPN or if you are using Wifi in registering just switch to data then try to register without any problem.

FOR THOSE WHO WANT SETTING UP FARMING IN LYKA JUST DM ME.

Attachments

Last edited:
Pahelp nmn po.. may shopee mod po aq pro evry time i orderd the item specially the piso deal maximum limit daw..pahelp po..thank u.

Boss kakabili ko lang ng mga sims sa shoppee tas pag nag cecreate ako ng new account di nagsesend verification code sa lyka. Nacheck ko na din kung gamit na ba yung sims pero hindi naman. gumagana den sya sa ibang site nakakareceived ng messages pero sa lyka lang ayaw

Lods sa akin deact alll 300 accounts ko. kaka sad. Baka may iba kang way dyan para di ma deact?