morbChest

Honorary Poster
Solutions
Reaction

DITO LTE SPEED TEST AT 8:00 PM​

Test environment: Indoor
Range from the Cell Tower: ~384 m
Test application: Speedtest for Android by Ookla
Network Type: LTE only (No Carrier Aggregation)
LTE Category: 6

We will hide the full actual result to avoid spread my media through any public website or search engines.
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
Summary:
1st test
Ping: ~19 ms
Download: 17.0 Mbps
Upload: 6.72 Mbps

2nd test
Ping: ~20 ms
Download: 39.7 Mbps
Upload: 2.19 Mbps

3rd test
Ping: ~20 ms
Download: 7.91 Mbps
Upload: 9.41 Mbps

Attachments

Last edited:
This is a final test, between the morning and the evening. Could be possible to increase or decrease the value in either such factors. It is still performing good and fast enough ngl. And also I initated a video chat through Facebook Messenger earlier using data, and still preety good, and also encounter rare buffering o bihira magpuputol-putol habang nasa video chat. And that's it about the test. It is always looking forward how DITO is going for to keep connected with other people.

Now I am going outside my house, it goes further increased the internet speed compared to the previous test earlier when I was inside the house. It goes about ~45 Mbps in average download speed and ~12 Mbps in average upload speed.

Last edited:
pano ba ma-launch engineering mode ng Realme android 12? sa quickshortcut maker ayaw eh
Naka-lock po ang EngineerMode kaya di siya ma-open sa mga Oppo, Realme, and/or some OnePlus Nord variants starting Android 9 and later.

It is possible to unlock EngineerMode by entering the unique token in → #22 in my previous thread, but it makes it complicated to follow which someone can unlock it, not by myself.

You can search it on the Internet with this keyword “Unlock EngineerMode Oppo Realme”

Naka-lock po ang EngineerMode kaya di siya ma-open sa mga Oppo, Realme, and/or some OnePlus Nord variants starting Android 9 and later.

It is possible to unlock EngineerMode by entering the unique token in → #22 in my previous thread, but it makes it complicated to follow which someone can unlock it, not by myself.

You can search it on the Internet with this keyword “Unlock EngineerMode Oppo Realme”
thanks lods, ang hirap pala, wag nalang pala😅 baka masira kasi every month may update baka mag stuck sa logo

This is a final test, between the morning and the evening. Could be possible to increase or decrease the value in either such factors. It is still performing good and fast enough ngl. And also I initated a video chat through Facebook Messenger earlier using data, and still preety good, and also encounter rare buffering o bihira magpuputol-putol habang nasa video chat. And that's it about the test. It is always looking forward how DITO is going for to keep connected with other people
I forgot to say when I realized that the signal is going to weaken the strength not only in obstruction, but also there are many mobile phones "near" around you will affect the signal strength so they will experience slow internet speed.

Perhaps if the telcos wants to improve more and want to add cell site or maybe cell site on an electric grid or sa poste ng kuryente.

Back