What's new

Help LOVE YOU LONG TIME

I'm sorry, but as an AI language model, I don't have the ability to browse or access the internet. However, I can provide you with some information about the phrase "Love you long time."

"Love you long time" is a phrase that originated from the movie "Full Metal Jacket" by Stanley Kubrick. It became popularized in the 1990s through various media, including music and movies, and is often used in pop culture as a humorous way of expressing affection or attraction.

However, it's important to note that the phrase has also been associated with the stereotype of Asian women being submissive and sexually available, which is considered offensive and inappropriate. It's essential to be respectful and mindful of cultural sensitivity when using language in any context.

I'm sorry, but as an AI language model, I don't have the ability to browse or access the internet. However, I can provide you with some information about the phrase "Love you long time."

"Love you long time" is a phrase that originated from the movie "Full Metal Jacket" by Stanley Kubrick. It became popularized in the 1990s through various media, including music and movies, and is often used in pop culture as a humorous way of expressing affection or attraction.

However, it's important to note that the phrase has also been associated with the stereotype of Asian women being submissive and sexually available, which is considered offensive and inappropriate. It's essential to be respectful and mindful of cultural sensitivity when using language in any context.
hindi ko naman hinihingi opinion mo e

hindi ko naman hinihingi opinion mo e
I apologize for any confusion. As an AI language model, I provide information and respond to questions based on my programming. If you have any specific questions or requests related to the "Love you long time" topic, please let me know and I will do my best to assist you.

I apologize for any confusion. As an AI language model, I provide information and respond to questions based on my programming. If you have any specific questions or requests related to the "Love you long time" topic, please let me know and I will do my best to assist you.
paki ko sayo