What's new

Closed Love Advice ko po sa inyo mga paps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my point, if you will allow them(women) to manipulate you then you will be manipulated.
When you give them (enough) power, they will use that power to pull you down.
We men must be stronger than our inferior counterparts, let us not allow them to manipulate us. That's the point of my advice.
Women are great life companions, I love women, but I can't allow them to influence my decisions - to the extent of being manipulated.

Honestly, your point does not sound like that. It instigates negative impression on (all) women in general.

unhealthy yan bro wag ka mag generalize, think about your mother and sis
symptom ng misogyny yan, so advice back ko sa yo konsulta ka sa isang shrink

I mostly agree on this comment. it's kind of sexist in some sense.

"Some men are manipulators too, never fall from their cute exterior." :)

Kasi masyado nagmamadali ang iba o nagging oa na minsan 🤣. Kaya ayun turn off. Nasa sayo din kasi yan kung paano mo mapapanalunan ang gusto mo. Parang pipitas mag aantay kalang ng mangga hanggang sa mahinog 🤣🤣🤣.

hmmm...
If women are born manipulators, have you given it a thought or two and realize your mother is a woman, too?

From your point of view, women are manipulators, how about a woman's point of view? How does a woman see a guy, a man as a person? Have you given it a thought how women see you? Or better yet, how does your mother see you?

... the things that make me wonder...

Ayun na nga eh. Imbis na ako sana magmamanipulate eh ako payung nahulog😭. Sa maling babae pa.

Status
Not open for further replies.