What's new

Closed LOTTO IS BACK !!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the law regarding foreigners is clear: foreigners can work in the Philippines IF it's a job that a Filipino is not able to do.
Question: why so many chinese workers in the construction field? are not Filipinos capable of working in contruction sites?
thats why theres a form application form..both of them can do the same work..but do the employers like them both..?

yes..but is there a law that prohibits them to employ their own nationality.??..thats why working visa is invented lol

we are respected by other countries..even China..of all other the countries fighting over disputed waters..they offer us partnership over the search of oil and minerals..I think your the one thinking that we are not being respected here..
Respected? Kung respected tayo, bakit sinasaktan ang mga fishermen natin kung mangingisda sa WPS? Nasaan ang respect po diyan?

Wala ngang law pero bakit hindi pwedeng ipatupad iyan? And nagkaroon lang naman ng influx ng foreign workers pag announce ni Duterte. Kung hindi niya sana sinabi yun, may job opportunities pa sana mga Pilipino ngayon..Pero wala, inagaw na...

how about the things they buy..??.theres tax in it..or do theu bring their own food and items directly from china..??.coz again those baggage has payments too
Yung suweldo ba nila may tax? Wala. Iba po ang tax sa suweldo sa tax sa commodities and goods. Hindi sila kinakaltasan ng tax samantalang Filipino workers, may tax na binabayaran..
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.

Respected? Kung respected tayo, bakit sinasaktan ang mga fishermen natin kung mangingisda sa WPS? Nasaan ang respect po diyan?

Wala ngang law pero bakit hindi pwedeng ipatupad iyan? And nagkaroon lang naman ng influx ng foreign workers pag announce ni Duterte. Kung hindi niya sana sinabi yun, may job opportunities pa sana mga Pilipino ngayon..Pero wala, inagaw na...
do China's president ordered the ramming of boats..??..in a company..when the companies driver accidentally rammed another vehicle..does that mean the company owner ordered the driver to ram another vehicle..??

if that law can be passed..our poor OFW will suffer the same..tik tok tik tok..think ahead..theres always a thing called ripple effect

do China's president ordered the ramming of boats..??..in a company..when the companies driver accidentally rammed another vehicle..does that mean the company owner ordered the driver to ram another vehicle..??

if that law can be passed..our poor OFW will suffer the same..tik tok tik tok..think ahead..theres always a thing called ripple effect
do China's president ordered the ramming of boats..?? Hindi. Pero bakit hindi nanagot yung dapat managot? And bakit walang compensation na binigay? President ka so dapat, ikaw may responsibility over your citizens...

Pero wala, condone lang. Hinayaan lang. Gobyerno lang natin ngbigay ng ayuda para sa mga affected samantalang yung may sala, hinayaan lang...

yey! nagbalik na Lotto!
wala nga ko nakitang Chinese sa city hall ever since.. and most of the foreigner nasa private company.. tsaka for the benefit ng mga nagbabasa, hindi lang Chinese nakakapagtrabaho dito, meron din mga indiano, lebanist, Japanese,etc. at nsa Private company sila

Yung suweldo ba nila may tax? Wala. Iba po ang tax sa suweldo sa tax sa commodities and goods. Hindi sila kinakaltasan ng tax samantalang Filipino workers, may tax na binabayaran..
You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
oo nice source..from a bias media lol..you not working as of what im reading..im working but im not paying tax..know why.??.because of the law that 21k below dont need to pau tax..so im a chinese worker now?

yey! nagbalik na Lotto!
wala nga ko nakitang Chinese sa city hall ever since.. and most of the foreigner nasa private company.. tsaka for the benefit ng mga nagbabasa, hindi lang Chinese nakakapagtrabaho dito, meron din mga indiano, lebanist, Japanese,etc. at nsa Private company sila
see...chinese is just the highlight of these things..lol

oo nice source..from a bias media lol..you not working as of what im reading..im working but im not paying tax..know why.??.because of the law that 21k below dont need to pau tax..so im a chinese worker now?
Grabe yung logic na iyan ah. Mind blowned. <Sarcasm> Invalidated na argument ko kasi biased daw yung media source so talo na ako. Lakas niyo po boss. Salute!

Tanong, below 21k ba sahod ng mga Chinese workers?

ang problem kasi sa ibang tao dito, puro negative lang yung nakikita sa government. at yung magaganda nagawa pinag-iisipan ng masama. at yun ang mahirap maintindihan kung bakit. tsk tsk.

Grabe yung logic na iyan ah. Mind blowned. <Sarcasm> Invalidated na argument ko kasi biased daw yung media source so talo na ako. Lakas niyo po boss. Salute!

Tanong, below 21k ba sahod ng mga Chinese workers?
then why are saying that just filipino workers are just the one paying tax..?? lol you a true bloodid kapamilya i see..
here we go again..why would the chinese go here if they will receive lesser payment than in their homeland..?.they are just OCW too..like tthe otjer nationalities here

then why are saying that just filipino workers are just the one paying tax..?? lol you a true bloodid kapamilya i see..
here we go again..why would the chinese go here if they will receive lesser payment than in their homeland..?.they are just OCW too..like tthe otjer nationalities here
Oh so di niyo dineny na malaki sahod nila. Pero tanong nagbabayad ba sila ng tax? Hindi naman ah. Walang kaltas ng tax sa suweldo nila. Special treatment?

thats why theres a form application form..both of them can do the same work..but do the employers like them both..?
please clarify... i don't get your point 🤔
Example:
1. A chinese applies to work in the Philippine as carpentero: he will be denied a permit (dapat, not under duterte!) because a Filipino can do this job
2. A chinese applies to work in the Philippines as chinese interpreter: he MIGHT get a working visa IF the company where he applies did not find any Filipino fluent in chinese for this job

Oh so di niyo dineny na malaki sahod nila. Pero tanong nagbabayad ba sila ng tax? Hindi naman ah. Walang kaltas ng tax sa suweldo nila. Special treatment?
again..me too im not paying tax...so am i unfair..??.when chinese buy things here...do they remove vat from it..??..tax is tax..??.its the same wherever you get it from

again..me too im not paying tax...so am i unfair..??.when chinese buy things here...do they remove vat from it..??..tax is tax..??.its the same wherever you get it from
Kung hindi ka nagbabayad ng tax dahil yun yung nasa batas, hindi yun unfair. Pero pag nasa batas na kailangan mo magbayad pero hindi mo ginawa, yun yung unfair...

please clarify... i don't get your point 🤔
Example:
1. A chinese applies to work in the Philippine as carpentero: he will be denied a permit (dapat, not under duterte!) because a Filipino can do this job
2. A chinese applies to work in the Philippines as chinese interpreter: he MIGHT get a working visa IF the company where he applies did not find any Filipino fluent in chinese for this job
well how about this..do preference makes sense here..??.two boys..courting same girl..both handsome..rich..kind...but in the end its on the girls preference in the end..even if the two makes the same effort or even the other has greater efforts than the other one

the vat they pay is peanuts compare to the income taxes and business taxes they don't pay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back