What's new

Help Lost Samsung Phone

PHC - INN0C0DE

Forum Guru
Elite
Reaction
Hello po mga ka-PHC. Nalaglag po kasi ng kaibigan ko yung phone niya sa labas ng Philippine Arena bago mag concert ng black pink. Natatawagan po namin (nagriring) pero walang sumasagot. May other way po kaya na ma-track yung phone kahit di naka on yung data? Patulong po mga sir.

Hi! I'm sorry to hear about your friend's lost phone. There are a few things you can do to try to track it down even if it's not connected to the internet:

1. Check with the Philippine Arena's Lost and Found. Your friend may have left the phone there and someone may have turned it in.

2. Try calling the phone again and leave a message with a phone number where you or your friend can be reached. Let the person who answers the phone know that the phone was lost and you would like it returned.

3. If your friend had Find My Device or Find My iPhone enabled on the phone before it was lost, you may be able to track the phone's location via GPS. You can try logging into the respective service's website using your friend's account details to see if the phone's location is being reported. However, this will only work if the phone has GPS and is turned on.

4. If the phone has a SIM card, contact the carrier and report the phone as lost. The carrier may be able to track the phone's last known location based on the cell towers it was connected to.

5. Keep checking back with the Philippine Arena's Lost and Found, as someone may have turned the phone in after the concert.

I hope this helps and your friend is able to retrieve their lost phone!