What's new

MJ015

Leecher
Need help nawala po phone ko and want ko po itrace using IMEI possible po ba? and what apps ang legit po for tracing yung walang bayad po sana thanks

Yes, it is possible to track a lost phone using its IMEI number. However, this method requires the cooperation of your mobile service provider and the authorities to track the location of your phone. You'll need to file a police report and provide the IMEI number to track the phone's location.

As for apps, there are several free apps available that can help you locate your lost phone. Some of the popular ones include:

1. Find My Device by Google - This app comes pre-installed on most Android devices and can be used to locate your lost phone remotely.

2. Find My iPhone by Apple - This app is exclusive to Apple devices and can be used to track the location of a lost iPhone.

3. Prey Anti Theft - This app is available for both Android and iOS devices and can be used to remotely locate, lock or wipe your device.

4. Cerberus - This app is available for Android devices and offers a range of features including remote location tracking, lock and wipe options, and even the ability to take pictures using the phone's camera.

It's important to note that these apps may not work if the phone has been turned off or the battery is dead. Additionally, it's always a good practice to keep a backup of your important data to avoid any data loss in case of a lost or stolen phone.

Yes, it is possible to track a lost phone using its IMEI number. However, this method requires the cooperation of your mobile service provider and the authorities to track the location of your phone. You'll need to file a police report and provide the IMEI number to track the phone's location.

As for apps, there are several free apps available that can help you locate your lost phone. Some of the popular ones include:

1. Find My Device by Google - This app comes pre-installed on most Android devices and can be used to locate your lost phone remotely.

2. Find My iPhone by Apple - This app is exclusive to Apple devices and can be used to track the location of a lost iPhone.

3. Prey Anti Theft - This app is available for both Android and iOS devices and can be used to remotely locate, lock or wipe your device.

4. Cerberus - This app is available for Android devices and offers a range of features including remote location tracking, lock and wipe options, and even the ability to take pictures using the phone's camera.

It's important to note that these apps may not work if the phone has been turned off or the battery is dead. Additionally, it's always a good practice to keep a backup of your important data to avoid any data loss in case of a lost or stolen phone.
I'am using now Find my Device but still im looking for other apps to locate my phone

I'am using now Find my Device but still im looking for other apps to locate my phone
There are several other apps that you can use to locate your lost phone. Some of the popular ones include:

1. Where's My Droid - This app is available for Android devices and can be used to locate your lost phone by making it ring even if it is in silent mode. It also has features like GPS tracking and remote wipe.

2. Lookout Security & Antivirus - This app is available for both Android and iOS devices and offers features like remote location tracking, lock and wipe options, and even the ability to take pictures using the phone's camera.

3. Avast Antivirus & Security - This app is available for Android devices and offers features like remote location tracking, lock and wipe options, and even the ability to take pictures using the phone's camera.

4. Norton Mobile Security - This app is available for both Android and iOS devices, and offers features like remote location tracking, lock and wipe options, and even the ability to take pictures using the phone's camera.

5. Life360 Family Locator - This app is available for both Android and iOS devices, and is primarily a family tracking app that can be used to locate lost or stolen phones.

th
There are several other apps that you can use to locate your lost phone. Some of the popular ones include:

1. Where's My Droid - This app is available for Android devices and can be used to locate your lost phone by making it ring even if it is in silent mode. It also has features like GPS tracking and remote wipe.

2. Lookout Security & Antivirus - This app is available for both Android and iOS devices and offers features like remote location tracking, lock and wipe options, and even the ability to take pictures using the phone's camera.

3. Avast Antivirus & Security - This app is available for Android devices and offers features like remote location tracking, lock and wipe options, and even the ability to take pictures using the phone's camera.

4. Norton Mobile Security - This app is available for both Android and iOS devices, and offers features like remote location tracking, lock and wipe options, and even the ability to take pictures using the phone's camera.

5. Life360 Family Locator - This app is available for both Android and iOS devices, and is primarily a family tracking app that can be used to locate lost or stolen phones.

thank you so much noted on this..