What's new

Help Looking for A Freelance Job or Virtual Assistant Hiring

blueivy1111

Enthusiast
Hi po, sana may maka help po. I am looking for a freelance job or an opening as a Virtual Assistant. Urgent po sana huhu sana po maka help kayo. Kahit mga links lang po ng company na pwede ko applyan. Salamat po.

Hello! There are a lot of companies offering virtual assistant jobs, and I'm sure you'll find one that suits your qualifications and preferences. Here are some websites where you can find virtual assistant jobs:

1. Upwork - This is one of the largest freelance marketplaces where you can find various job postings, including virtual assistant jobs.

2. Freelancer - Similar to Upwork, Freelancer is a freelance marketplace with a wide range of job postings, including virtual assistant jobs.

3. Remote.co - This website is dedicated to remote work opportunities, including virtual assistant jobs.

4. FlexJobs - This website offers job postings for flexible and remote work opportunities, including virtual assistant jobs.

5. Indeed - Indeed is a job search website that aggregates job postings from various companies, including virtual assistant jobs.

6. Fiverr - Fiverr is a freelance marketplace where you can offer your services as a virtual assistant.

I hope these websites can help you find a virtual assistant job. Make sure to update your resume and cover letter to increase your chances of getting hired. Good luck!